What was your weirdest/scariest dream?

• Author: Thread starter Deleted acc 314488
  • Start date
Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Let me share one such weird dream ... I dreamt of space and a worm hole , it was a vibrant sort of purple with lavender swirls and brilliant tiny star like things that glittered ..

And at that moment on earth standing in a grassy area is a big pudgy man with a twirly moustache and rosey apple cheeks. . He is dressed in a 3 piece suite the old fashioned ones from ages ago and he has a hat dangling from suit is a gold pocket watch ...
The scene shoots upward and one can see the pudgy man holding his pocket watch between his fingers and looking straight up ..

back to worm hole or what ever it is .. There's a huge ethereal silhouette of a dark bluish lady with lovely manicured nails :lol: and she's tossing into the worm hole fairies and waiting for the hole to kick out something and it does , big round discs , some open up into bugs or scarabs and at the bottom the pudgy man is waiting with a anxious expression

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
If someone was high and saw that, they would have a great time :lol:
No kidding :lol::lol: I've had many such and a few predictive ones to
Post automatically merged:

No, I don't think that ever happened to me. I tend to have recurring dreams over and over again. It's annoying :lol: Those sequels sound interesting tho
the sequel ones are aaamazing!! I had a set of dreams that carried on like a soap opera for 6 weeks and wow what a story .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Tell me about your recurring one's sometime .. I have an interest in dreams and in deciphering their meanings .. (Carl jung tendencies) :lol:

That sounds awesome. You should write them down, see how it unravels :):D
I do write them down , well those I remember .. Ive kept a dream journal for some time now

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
Tell me about your recurring one's sometime .. I have an interest in dreams and in deciphering their meanings .. (Carl jung tendencies) :lol:

I do write them down , well those I remember .. Ive kept a dream journal for some time now
Well they're usually nightmares. The classics where you fall down and can't get up and you end up dead o_O

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
lol awh .. I get scared when people talk about having repetitive dreams of somebody trying to kill them because ...
My best friend had them for 3 months and he didnt want to sleep 🙈 he committed suicide because of them
Omg I'm so sorry to hear it miss..u ok?
So what should one do if it happens? Visit a doc?