What was your weirdest/scariest dream?

• Author: Thread starter Deleted acc 314488
  • Start date
Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Been watching 2 much FNAF...just dreamed my toys were alive.... 🥺 None of them were my precious Bonnie though. I did dream of Writhed Bonnie a few months ago.

Last edited:

AzuleKnight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The weirdest by far was having a dream within a dream. I dozed off in class and had a dream where one of my classmates in highschool was standing in front of our class, reading something off of a piece of paper. I couldn't understand what she was saying but she was looking at me when she did it. I "woke up" because my teacher was calling my name, but I was in a different dream. I thought I was awake because my classmate wasn't standing in our class anymore, until a hand popped out from behind me and handed me a glass of iced tea. Woke up again, this time for real and for the same reason, our professor was calling my name. I checked my surroundings: no highschool classmate, no hand, and no glass of iced tea. Just my classmates and my professor staring at me like I've gone insane hahaha

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Edit: Ever change your mind on something you wrote, but you don't see delete? That's this. :)

Last edited: