What was your weirdest/scariest dream?

• Author: Thread starter Deleted acc 314488
  • Start date
Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,599 happy users since 2014.
Register

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
Oh right! I made no comment whatsoever about my past experiences! :O let's see...

Once, I'd say 5 years ago I made plans with some friends for one of those long weekends (there were some festivities so instead of 2 days off, we all had 4). Thing is that they were already on their way by the afternoon while i was busy until that friday night so i was going to meet them there.
So...finished work, went home, grabbed some things, went to the station and travelled by train at night. It was a great experience and i was enjoying myself very much :lol:there was almost no people besides staff. Eventually i was asleep on my seat and in my dreams, i blink and i have this kid-version of myself sitting in front of me and holding an immaculate chain that was being used like a collar for a HUGE black beast (almost entirely a big shapeless maw full of razor sharp teeth) that was hovering right next to her. Looked like she was holding a balloon...Odd thing is that it wasn't scary at all!. There was no conversation but it was like a very polite silence and she was smiling at the whole thing and the "monster" looked very happy to see me too :D.

Definitely one of the weirdest! xD

Woke up when i was reaching the station.