What would you want to do if the next few hours will be the last for your life ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

What you want to do if the next upcoming hours will be the last of your life

• Total voters

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
I'll sleep/try to sleep or watch anime.

I'm often drowning in negativity, so I want to save/prevent myself from doing negative things.
I don't want to be remembered by the way I died but by the way I lived.

Takimoto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not gonna lie, I'd want to be in a call with my boyfriend and either fall asleep with him one more time or just stare at his face while everything fades into oblivion.

We're in a long distance relationship, different countries. Hopefully it won't happen any time soon (the world ending), because I've only recently felt like opposing death - a great feat considering I've tried to join that side quite a few times.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I just buy at McDonalds and pray for my god lord emperor of mankind to be with me when my time of death has arrived.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I wanted to kill some rapist I know in my town with the silver dragon dragger , (ofc I will buy that dragger first from that shop and it's f*cking too expensive. You can also say its one of my goal to buy it 😅)... Their cases are unsolved for their political power. Then I wanted to do last thing ... Jump in a ocean from the top of a hill with wingsuit on but without the parachute 😅. Lol I know it's kinda crazy 😂

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I will do...nothing!! Just be myself to remember my whole awesome life in those last hours, maybe saying goodbye to everyone without telling them and ya..nothing else!!

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I'm very much late xD
I'll just commit mass genocide, seems normal enough considering we're all going to die anyway. Let's get some satisfactions out of it 😇😊

(Don't look at me like that xD)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I would have did something like the game Hatred because as i say i am no Angel but like the rest of us i too have Dark Desires Sometimes

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I would.................................
I guess.......i'll sleep XD. better to die when you are unaware of the fact that you are dying.
Well........I don't fear dying along with everybody out there (that, to me, is less painful than dying alone), let's just be friends in heaven and hell later, shall we?

[Yes, fear of having no one to interact with is more painful than death, atleast to me]

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm on the fence with this one. On one hand, I'd want to try everything that I've always wanted to do (i.e. sky diving, rock climbing etc.) I'd say it would be a great way to go. On the other hand, I'd also want to go on a crime spree, just to see what the hype is about, you know? Why do some criminals find it so exhilarating? Sometimes curiousity does get the best of people...

URBEX Squad

"You can be my wingman anytime"
Member for 3 years
I'd want to go out with a bang...
Not literally, I don't want to explode because that would be extremely painful but I mean go out having fun
Listening to my favourite depressing music (Fix You by Coldplay?). I'd also slide into Zayn's DMs on Instagram because why not since I'm going to die soon? But most importantly I'd want to say goodbye to all my loved ones and just enjoy my last moments on earth with them.