What's a show you literally could not put down?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,718 happy users since 2014.
Register

GumisYum1029

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I watched two seasons of Money Heist on netflix in a few days and each season has like 15 episodes... right before finals week. Why? I don't know. Was it worth it? Yes.

GBev01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Super generic but definitely The Office!! I rewatch it way too much ^-^

Morava

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The first thing that came to mind was this one show that aired on Minimax. Its called Pound Puppies in English and i used to watch it with my younger sibling like... Always.

When things get rough, i tend to return to that series even as an adult and rewatch half of it in one sitting.

Something about the colorful dogs that always get a happy ending makes me happy.

... For a less obscure choice, Avatar. No futher info needed. :D

Unonymous

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Burn Notice. I loved that series when it was on, but these days I don't watch much tv..

Hrafn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hrafn’s wife was a big fan of that one too, although the last couple seasons were a little too dark for her.

As for Hrafn, he cannot quit Arrested Development. Not the blah Netflix episodes, but those terrific first three seasons. Those Hrafn comes back to over and over through the years. Ultimately they have ruined Hrafn for the old-style sitcoms with laugh tracks and predictable writing.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
... For a less obscure choice, Avatar. No futher info needed. :D
Avatar like the movie? Or Avatar like Aang and Korra?

Community is coming to Netflix next month and I can't wait to binge watch! I love that show!

Morava

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh, the show, definitely. The movie adaptation is quite a trainwreck to behold.

I prefered Aang's story but as time goes, i started noticing the beauty of Korra's too. Both series are wonderful. :3

Asiedia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Letterkenny and IT Crowd have to be some of the funniest shows I have watched in the past five years.
"Nice shirt! Does it come in men's?"
"I think you come in men's enough for all of us!"

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
For me, it has been Community. An ex-coworker of mine loaned me the show 4 years ago, and it took me a little time to start watching them, but once I started, I couldn't stop. There were 6 seasons to the show, and I am just finishing up my 4th time watching them. Whenever I am looking for something to watch and can't figure anything out, that is what I go to.

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I agree, Community is a great show. Almost finished it again, since it has been on Netflix, this will be the fourth time watching it through.

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well only two shows that I will always love:

Community
How I Met Your Mother

redneckzelda

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
You on netflix. While the subject is uncomfortable, I found myself wanting to see what Joe could get away with and also how far he would go. It was so compelling and disgusting at the same time, but then I also wanted to see how people would react to him when they found out all the horrible s**t he's done.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@fxmldr1 @Paotato Since you're both Community fans, have you seen the table read the cast did recently to raise money for "World Central Kitchen"? It was hilarious, and so great to see everyone back together again! They did an interview afterwards for Ken & Joel's podcast and the chemistry between all of them is very obvious. I hope we see more Community-related stuff from them soon!

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
@lushorange Yeah, I watched it including the bonus video that they uploaded. I am also following the Darkest Timeline podcast because its both an informative and hilarious podcast between two good friends. I couldn't contain myself when Pedro couldn't contain himself in the table read :ROFLMAO:

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Paotato Yes! I love their podcast, and the banter between Ken and Joel are great! My favorite part of that table read was definitely Pedro not being able to keep a straight face. I need them to make more of this stuff! And more table reads where there's more Dean Pelton! Jim didn't have enough to do for the table read!

Paotato

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
@lushorange Yeah haha whenever I think of the Dean, two scenes pop into my head: duality of man and payday rap