What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,194 happy users since 2014.
Register

Prezzix

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
My name is Precious. My nickname is Prezzie. I was signing up for this game called Mabinogi, and wanted to go by Prezzie. But that username was taken, so I decided to replace the e by an x. Prezzix.

Feistus

¯\ _(ツ)_/¯
Member for 5 years
I got it from the name Festus, however that name is usually taken. So I added an I to make it Feistus.

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Mine's not that interesting really. I used to be pretty active on XDA when i was creating / porting roms across devices. When i started releasing a malware free cut down version of MIUI people called it the MIUI DETOX, because it had all the bloatware taken out. I changed my handle not long after.

alohahaw87

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My name sounds a bit like the capital of Hawaii, so, when I was setting up my first email address ever, way back in highschool, I just kind of mixed and matched words related to Hawaii (except the capital) to get a unique username, and came up with aloha plus the first three letters of Hawaii. So, it's kinda stuck with me now.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
My name sounds a bit like the capital of Hawaii, so, when I was setting up my first email address ever, way back in highschool, I just kind of mixed and matched words related to Hawaii (except the capital) to get a unique username, and came up with aloha plus the first three letters of Hawaii. So, it's kinda stuck with me now.
Wow ~ that sounds like a puzzle than a name ~Joke. Your parents must be very creative. :) Peace!

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
The meaning of my username has to do with grit, perseverance, resilience; the continuing burning of the flame despite the harsh freezing environment..........or I could just be a fan of chrono cross and god of war :lol:

siti

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Let see....
For me, my username not really my real name 🤗, but that name is just for my family and my cousin to call me..... 🤔
I don't really like my friend to call me with that name,( I like that name but It felt really uncomfortable 🙄 when other that my family call me that....)
I got that name when I was a baby.... And I not like the other normal baby, because I always cry without reasons (that was my mother told me ≧∇≦)
So their started to realize it was because my real name... It like, it not really match me because whenever their call my real name i will always cry 〒_〒.....but one day, my grandfather friend(i don't know who) told them, their should change what their call me... 😅
So their have to find the name that will make me... Not cry anymore and that was 'Siti' 😏(But before that their already call me with many name)
To prove that, name 'Siti' really match me, there are already some bad situation happen, when my family call me with other name.....≥﹏≤≥﹏≤≥﹏≤
It was happen when my sister started to Enroll my secondary school.... SHE STARED TO CALL MY REAL NAME AND NOT SITI... #EVEN AT HOME 😠😠
I started to get a high fever and It was for one week.... (one week high fever NOOO😣😣) and their realize it was because my sister call me with my real name (It like my family has to call me with Siti name.... ) so when she started to call me back to my name (Siti), that high fever started to disappear.....
SO my family start to give warning ⚠ to all of my family (cousin, aunt, uncle.....) to just call me with 'Siti' name.......
......so my username is like my real name..in secret because it just for use in my family....
SORRY IF IT TOO BORING HAHAHAHAHA 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Siti? Well i be dang you have the same name as my sisters!....and 75% of my female classmate 😜...i mean Siti is a common name for female here in Indonesia (Malaysia...or just Melayu in general)...the Male one is Budi if anyone wonder.

rosalita

Novice Lv1️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
: smilingdroid mi nombre fue una broma en una noche de fiesta .un amigo americano en vez de llamarme rosa me llamaba rosalita con un acento muy divertido .

rosalita

Novice Lv1️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Haha was fun because he was drunk . Well now lot of friends called me Rosalita 🤣