What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,842 happy users since 2014.
Register

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
My hair is gray and long since I am a child. My friends loved Pokemon and they started to call me Absol. Some time later, I started to like more the nickname, so now I use it in EVERY page.
Absol is a cool looking pokemon. But I am more of a Gen I person :).

TheMuffinMan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I used to use "Cake" before portal's release, you could imagine why I stopped after. I wanted to change my name and the thought process went "What other baked goods do I like? Muffins. TheMuffinMan". My wife goes by "Tea", so our PSN is TeaNMuffins

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to use "Cake" before portal's release, you could imagine why I stopped after. I wanted to change my name and the thought process went "What other baked goods do I like? Muffins. TheMuffinMan". My wife goes by "Tea", so our PSN is TeaNMuffins
Or Tea flavoured muffins :lol:.

Teryaki

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was originally going to be named teriyaki, which was going to be my character name in WoW back when it first came out. Someone already had taken that name, so I had to remove one of the "I" from teriyaki and now Teryaki has been my username since 2004.

Shirogane22

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
My username came about when I was a kid and liked an anime character named Kurogane. Found out that meant 'black steel' or something. So I wondered how to say 'white steel.' ....But Shirogane can mean 'silver' and it stuck with me ever since.

Innerina

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is diminutive for my real nickname in web: InnerPower, used for years on blog, forum and sites! Its meaning is very simple to understand! ^^

NekoNekoApple

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Neko means cat and I act like an actual cat in real life I like pats i like being cuddled because it's warm :3 and my favorite fruit ish apple~ I also like it when someone rubs my tummy XP

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Neko means cat and I act like an actual cat in real life I like pats i like being cuddled because it's warm :3 and my favorite fruit ish apple~ I also like it when someone rubs my tummy XP
Imagine the apple logo with cat ears~ :happydroid:

Cabanana

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nothing special. I was kinda LSS from the song "Havana". I change it to "Cabanana" since "Ca" is the 1st 2 letter of my name and I like Banana. So... there you go. 😊

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I happen to have lots of nicknames given to me by family and friends , azura because of fire fate game and shadow i just added in because i sometimes prefer being in the shadows