What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,650 happy users since 2014.
Register

ValtunHero

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is from a character, Valtun, I made in a story, Valtun Vs. Dragonan, that me & my brother created. I'd love to get it written & published sometime in the future along with a bunch of other stories we created

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Mine is from a character, Valtun, I made in a story, Valtun Vs. Dragonan, that me & my brother created. I'd love to get it written & published sometime in the future along with a bunch of other stories we created
Thats just marvelous writing your own stories , I'd love to have a sneak peak at one of your stories sometym

Soulskyra

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The SouL comes from my old bo2 clan Called SouL and sKyra pretty much comes from KyrSpeedy and I loved Speedy Gonzales so I just added an "a" to "Kyr" because it sounded cool and put the "s" for speedy in front of it because you can now pronounce my name "Souls kyra" instead of "Soul Skyra"
That's the explanation of my name Soulskyra

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This username came from Qbot Industries who played Minecraft and is a YouTuber. I was playing a Jurassic Park mod for Minecraft: PE, and then there was this server that Qbot hosted. After that, this came in (my username). My other username is "Qbot7272" but... yeah...

AlexIsMagical

Master of cringe
Member for 5 years
It came from me saying magical all the time as a joke since I say such things often and since this was the least cringy i just used it after my friebds told me it was a good name.

Saikotic

x_x [ EᏒᏒOЯ: 410 ] x_x
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
That's pretty cool, I was actually wondering what that meant :D
As for mine it's just something I put together from my nickname Sai, which is a name that roughly translates art and creativity in Japanese. My father (who is of both Japanese and Camaro heritages) gave me this nickname since I had inherited his artistic talent. :confused: I may have inherited the skill, but honestly I have a long way to go if I want to become as good as he is.

Khlxii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine isn't too interesting. My name's Chloe and my Dad named me that because of the stereotypes behind it that he thought I'd become. Mean, brat, seductive and selfish. Certainly not me by any means. So I've always disliked my name but people always say they love it. So in grade 6 I started writing my name as "Khloi" but my bullies started tormenting me about it so I stopped. I've always had weird usernames like CuteDevil, XxxBeThatPotatoxxX, Chl0eerin etc. So I wanted something to match my online persona (the person I think I'd be if I were confident in myself). But I kept to my name too. I decided I wanted to use a double i (ii) and an X. So I went from Chloe, to Khloi, to Khlxii. People sometimes think I'm a guy but that added mystery helps create the persona.