What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,796 happy users since 2014.
Register

Saikotic

x_x [ EᏒᏒOЯ: 410 ] x_x
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I love this response, it's so random. Lol.

Phynx

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine came from Sphinx and twisted it a bit.
I really like the letter y and x,much more if they're in my username, makes the un more unique.
:dinodance:

Rencat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Very interesting all these names... Ren is part of my name and cat is coz I like cats lol.. so rencat = I'm a cat lol

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well mine has three meanings:
Yildiz is Turkish. It means star which is on the Turkish flag. Usually I choose yildizay which ay means moon which is also on the Turkish flag but I decided to make it short :)

Yildiz is also a popular Turkish name for a girl. My dad wanted to give me that name but his cousin had his daughter first, decided to name her that just to annoy my dad. So my dad said "let the idiot name his daughter that name. I give my girl something more special". He named me Seha :)

The number 5, represents my kids. Yes I have 5 children lol

mybenny35

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
i like the name benny and through my whole life I only know a person name Benny so I choose "mybenny" the number at the end is just random. :smilingdroid

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
Toshi is my second name but I am called that most of the time in real life rather than my first name.

And also, I ran out of ideas for a cool new username as I also signed myself to other bunch of forum sites haha~

kevincampbell

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
haha why are you all so interesting,,
my username is basically the name i've always wanted to use in real life,, nothing more than that

Anacunda

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is basically a combination of the snake "anaconda" and a slang for a woman in a diffrent language.

glowycloud

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
I'm named after the Glowing Cloud from the podcast Night Vale

penname

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Penname is literally what it means, a pen name used for writing. The intention of the alias is for anonymity and it's genderless. :) I like the mystery it provides. Funny story is that I used this alias before so that my ex's ex wouldn't be able to identify me in the same game that we're playing before. Paranoid like that before. Haha. 😅

Kieka548

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got my username from my favorite character in spiritpact, its an anime. And 548 means "mahal kita infinite" 😄 I know its corny😄

Jajija

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well.. Mine is a combination of things XD
Jajija was one of the nickname my classmates called me with, in relation to my true name, but it's written with different letters.
Jajija > Giagigia (nickname in italian)
Ja > Jade (my name in English)
Giada is my true name. It's the name of the precious chinese stone/jewelry~
Hope i explained well XD

oxkarbio

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
it's a mix of where I'm from and where my girlfriend is from haha, let's hope we don't break up :lol::lol::lol:

Wolfgang games

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username is do to long family liking of wolves my father's side of the family are all wolf lovers and when me and my friends during middle school we're around we all were always grouped up and we looked like some big gang that kept growing and growing but most people just say I took from Skylanders which hurts....... But not much 😂😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Well.. Mine is a combination of things XD
Jajija was one of the nickname my classmates called me with, in relation to my true name, but it's written with different letters.
Jajija > Giagigia (nickname in italian)
Ja > Jade (my name in English)
Giada is my true name. It's the name of the precious chinese stone/jewelry~
Hope i explained well XD
Giada is a very unique name 🤗
Post automatically merged:

it's a mix of where I'm from and where my girlfriend is from haha, let's hope we don't break up :lol::lol::lol:
Lol thats so sweet 😄 .. Its like my bf's and my name together Kairen