What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,102 happy users since 2014.
Register

TypoJ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My name here is the same for my steam and psn o3o an important person in my life helped me create it and it's a reminder of people's nature of being imperfect, that we'd have typos along the way~

Soul rose

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's my real actual name 😅.. it's just translated and flipped is all 😁

Xpto

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Usually used in Portugal, XPTO is somethig that dont make any logic sense at all."

That's it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The "Unit" part is actually from another alias of mine "Unitbreaker". Unitbreaker sort of came from "circuit breaker" plus I found it a bit catchy. It also sounds like something from a videogame or something high-tech so it stuck. "Chiyo" is an alias given to me by my Mom; I've had the name for about 10 years(and counting!). Chiyo is also a character from Memoirs of a Geisha, one of my Mother's favorite movies; the name means "A Thousand Years" or "Eternal". I love the sound of that!

Lunamaria

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Lunamaria" --- Luna came from a part of my middle name, and Maria..well it's a variation of my first name. 😘 so.. I just kinda wing it. Hehe

Emma258

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got mine from my name - Emmanuel. I just cut it short to "Emma". I got the "258" from the vertical middle column of my phone's dialer...;);)..Its also my username for Google play games.

rhobzzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Rhob is the 1st syllable of my name and i love calling name just with the 1st syllable. I also using it as IGN in every game i played since i was 12 yrs old.. now im 22 so im using it for 10yrs

jwy148

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username came from the initials of my fave people

chronos island

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its my House's name in GOT: Conquest.
I really like this kind of games. I don't really know were it came from 🤔
just popped in my mind. Maybe because I like islands. They are like, giant earth ancored boats in the middle of the ocean and there's sea all aroud! I just love it, man.