What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,223 happy users since 2014.
Register

haxuan1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
U guys sucks... my username is yhe combination of my name and the first girl ive ever fall in love~~~♡♡♡♡ isnt that sweet??? It isnt? What u were throwing up by just reading my reason?? Hehe u makig me blush~~~

Crazy4home

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
About 10 years ago a buddy of mine gave me his account on xbox, at the time I hated the name but it grew on me not to mention the notoriety I have accrued from various different games over the years how could I be anyone less then crazy?

missiri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username missiri comes from friends who couldn't spell Missouri (A state in the middle of the US). They had another friend who shared my first name when I met them so they called me Missouri after the state I was born in. A few months later one of them wrote me a note and spelled it missiri and it just kinda stuck.

Twunkle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username is the nickname my dad gave me when I was a little girl.
And then for the first time ever I hear them say it on ‘This is Us’ last week when referring to Kevin as a Twin-Uncle. 🤦

venZero

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username comes from my student id number. My number has Seven zeros so I tried to come up with a cool game name thus venZerø was born

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
my username i just think about when i making a good name for my character on WoW i totally get addicted to it.

Baldgod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
(Im south american if you ask for the inglish)Well im new and the name become when i was a kid and i think in the fusion of a cow and god and i say that like 50 or 70 times when finally i say baldgod and i was like WOW THAT SOUNDS AWESOME maybe i want to have it in every single game that i play

guanoton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
guanoton: mix of fat (guatón in Spanish) and pretty face (handsome in Spanish). a nickname that I earned in my time at the university and so far I use it in social networks. They also call me Coto but that's another story

Janina

⚔E.L.I.T.E⚔
Member for 5 years
This Name is my Hard site of my life

Mayflowers

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
According to my grandmother, you can trace my family line back to the Mayflower...so that's where my username comes from. I'm not sure I believe her, since details are pretty vague if you ask her too much (both her poor memory and maybe her not knowing for sure herself 😂). But it's still a cool thought!