What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,210 happy users since 2014.
Register

Krizekie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sorry aint have much story about my nickname but Im a fan of shroud and I was trying to pronounce his Last name and accidentally pronounced Krizekie and I tried that nickname on online games and no one uses it so I own it now hahahha

Really dumb story tho😂😅

PatriarHat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So, my name is Kyryl, like one russian patriarch. And part "Hat" looks funny by English, and more funny by Russian, cause "Patriarhat" means patriarchy)

Raptor78

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Back in 2000 I set up an email for a character I created for Phantasy Star Online and it became my goto username every since.
If your interested why I chose that name in the first place, my character was an android Ranger that had birdlike features and a huge sniper rifle. The name means "bird of prey" and 78 was the year I was born.
Hope that answers the question.

Luckyyy64

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was smocking Lucky Strike all the years so Lucky comes up. As I can't use it in the communities this time l just add 2 yy.

In the game l use my real Name ☬A҉N҉D҉Y҉☬

Awentia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well my real name is Ginger, and for my username, i have used it ever since i started gaming online. I wanted an original/native-am name and started thinking, took me a while and this popped in my head :)

kumadachi10

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
my username doesnt have any meaning at all.. haha when i started playing ML and thought of a UN ..first thing came on my mind is kumadachi and i just added my birth month which is 10.. so from there im always using kumadachi10.. hahaha

miniunleashed

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is my Alt name since my primary is used eeevveerryyywhere .... But it really means nothing. :v

.....howeeevverrrrrrrr. My primary name is half my real name combined with a gas station i was at 17 years ago. Exciting. >.>

Flipperkpk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have loved dolphins for as long as I can remember so I chose the most famous one and added my initials
🐬