What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,305 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cevapcici

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's what I eat enjoying most, not just a kind of food, more like a lifestyle 😁

AzureRyuu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I got Azure from playing final fantasy mobius and Ryuu from street fighter snes

TheSadLittlPierrot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I chose mine because I have an undying love for pierrots and harlequin dolls, they're usually small dolls and I chose sad because some have a little tear on their face and I think that's very cute lol.🤡🤡

Fructose49

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's an inside joke with myself. I have a username that translates to sodium chloride(salt)

In memory of that username, that haunts me to this day, I chose fructose which is a type of sugar.😂😊

VioletSongJatShariff22

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's a comic book/movie character that i liked since i was a child. I'm not ceazy about her but i just grew to love the moniker.

SERIseri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username is actually an anime character's name, I somehow remembered it and started using it, all the while it kind of just stuck with me.

belledilrosette

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine was a Mix of 2 name i like, Belle from beauty and the beast, Rosette well I don't remember were I hear it but I love it, and the need of a especial name since every other name I choose online was always taken lol.

A fun fact: since I choose that mix, I never ever have a problem with online names, mine is always available.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username is actually an anime character's name, I somehow remembered it and started using it, all the while it kind of just stuck with me.
May i know, from what anime is that your username i mean?

morningbella

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My user name is a play on one of my favourite Radiohead songs, Morning Bell.

Meira

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It was something I bump to while browsing the internet on the quest of finding a name for my OC.. XD

NekoSensei

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username comes from a funny story.
When I was younger, I had a friend obsessed with Japan, she was a real goofy and once she came over to my apartment. My house is Always been full of cats pictures, I also had one at that time, since they are my favourite animal (not entirely, my favourite is the tiger but I can't have it as a pet 😅[😭]) so while we were talking, all of a sudden she said "hey! You know are a Neko Sensei!" That basically means Cat Master (?). I liked it and it's been my username since forever.
The end.

Whateversan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username comes from the "famous" WHATEVER from my beloved Squall (FFVIII), then I added a japanese "san" for respect or something lol

LeMaMa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
My story is a little bit sad, but have a happy end.
When I was pregnant with my second daughter, my big girl has an accident. In the night my baby Lea (=Le) has woke me up and I saw my big girl doesn't breathe. I have call the emergency and my big girl still alive.
So with my name I honered my daughter to save her sister's life.
Le = Lea and MaMa = Mother
I am the Mother of a little hero 🥰

Lexiegirl05

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's the combination of my birthday and my favourite fictional character from Magnus chase - Alex Fierro.

Silentprofile17

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine is from all the years I spent on Xbox live never using a mic and getting kicked. So eventually I thought it would be appropriate to let people know in advance that I didn't use a mic therefore "silentprofile" came to be.. Boring I know lol