What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,309 happy users since 2014.
Register

Averydwighttt

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Avery Dwight is my secret identity for internet:dragon: most of my internet friends knows my name as Avery even though it's completely different.And it keeps my "real world" friends away from me😖

Hinskie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Hin" is a part of my first name while "skie" was once a trend in an online game to sound russian-like. Used it as a joke in the beginning (around 2010) but stuck to it as my old IGN was worst..."KentutMasin" (translated as Salty fart😅)

CurlyQ

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Avery Dwight is my secret identity for internet:dragon: most of my internet friends knows my name as Avery even though it's completely different.And it keeps my "real world" friends away from me😖
Same!! If my friends found out my online life, I swear If die! My hair is curly and Q because that was the only letter that wasn't stuck after I dropped my Dr.Pepper. It kinda, stuck, literally and figuratively, from there. I feel your pain. 🤣

Yamako

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
you know touhou? then you will know eiki shiki or also know as yamaxanadu , i am really like this character , so iam use Yama + Ko , thats it :3

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Actually, it came from my french class when I was... eleven? Then I just added a number because there's almost no way you can just get a normal name on most sites. I chose 100 because it's simple and it would be nice if I lived that long. So the number is like a wish as well. I'd like to live a long, but ordinary life. By the way, I basically don't remember a lick of french at this point. Un, deux, trois... that basically all I remember. Turned out to be a pretty useless class for me. I wasn't very good at french. I had more success with spanish and mandarin. I have names from those classes, too. :)

jadekitten

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello. I wanted something that sounded feminine and approachable. I was watching Indiana Jones at the tune and I was thinking of new titles and I was like Indiana Jones and the curse of the.... Jade Kitten?? sure, why not?

rapdevil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
nothing really deep, is the name of the diss that mgk sent to eminem

leebird

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
oh man I am also here questing for the asra titties

my username is just a bad pun portmanteau of my name and freebird, for no particularly good reason.

SilentBarry

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I intend to be a silent user actually, but because of the multi account accident recently, I can't be too silent😅. I need cash to feed my family after all😂. And Barry is the name of Magium (game) protagonist, my favorite😄

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
my username comes from a video game character. in mass effect, one of the antagonists is referred to as sovereign, but later it was revealed that he called himself nazara. iirc it means "to watch" or "to observe" which seems fitting enough. i also gave that name to my character in the arcana. ^^

Nana Hedeb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name Nana Hedeb, Nana is my nickname, my mother told me that my big brother called me Nana when I was born and he was a year old :giggle: , Hedeb is my family name :D

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think i have posted here, but i will post it again. Why i choose cholee for my username, it's a fun activity and whenever i play choice of games or hosted game, i always use this name. :sneaky:

AlainaVWood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My sister's name is Alaina & I've always been a little jealous of her since its such a beautiful name & my best friend's last name is Vanderwood 😁

Samdaspam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username is actually an old nickname a family friend gave me. When I would get frustrated they would make up names that rhyme with mine to make me laugh or even crack a smile. After multiple tries, Spam (as in the canned meat, if you’ve heard of it) apparently was the one word that you make me laugh/smile so much.

PAnicAtTheGeyClub

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love Panic! At The Disco and I'm a Panromantic so the PAN was suppose to be in caps but the N didn't want to cooperate and ykno we be in the Gay Club lol