What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,624 happy users since 2014.
Register

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Well reason for my name is becos' it is my strongest quality as a friend. Too many people judgements are influenced by others which makes loyalty hard to come by now-a-days.

oh and it is my pup name... lol

StrawLord

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've been using StrawLord for quite some time, it came from being a huge fan of One Piece (Strawhat Luffy) and then a favorite character from Marvel comics Star-Lord and thought that combining the two would be nice, so StrawLord was born lol.

JazminPeg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not super interesting, Jazmin is actually the way my dad spelled my name on my birth certificate (idk why tho lmao) but they changed it to Jasmine later. Peg is short for Peggy (which I go by). Low key boring but whatever!

CARSYA

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My friends call me Cat all the time.. but its always taken. So i deformed it a little so it sounds confusing in terms of gender- as a girl with deep voice, i thought it would be funny. You can still guess im a girl, right? 😏

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I needed a name for my MC in a game, and went with the first thing that came to mind, and I joined this community when I was 20

Saurooster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name comes from my favorite dinosaur, "Saurophaganax". Take the Saur and replace with the year of the rooster and there. Saurooster.

EXO DUS

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just think the word exodus is awesome, as it is substantially deep in terms of meaning and the word itself is just great to pronounce.

Kalan8188

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username is a combination of my actual given names. Growing up I was always called by the wrong name during roll call in class, or at the doctors office.
They would call me Kylie instead of Kyle... I know it's such a small thing, but for a pre-teen me it was infuriating!
Like how are you supposed to be in charge of my education, or health-care when you can't pronounce a four letter name!?
Hence, Kalan was born! 😂

Tee2Tee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My name came by someone calling me Feel Tee even though they was way off and the Nick name just stuck with me.

zandy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It is my other nickname

coolsauce

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I kinda wanna know your whole surname. Lmao.

Mine's coolsauce.. coz hotsauce is too mainstream. Lol kidding. I use hotsauce+my nickname on my social media accounts. And I use coolsauce when it comes to usernames concerning games, etc. Ehehe. It doesn't make any sense.. really..

Rnjesus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Rn stands for Random number (and it's also my forename and surname initial) from RNG (Random Number Generator), with jesus in the back creating Random number jesus...

because of my love in doing gacha or RNG stuff :p

reusdowski

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
oh my... it's a name of a very old otp of mine. dont ship it anymore, but still sounds nice to me.