What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name was designed as Mark Y Milly or Mark and Milly with y as and in spanish but it ended up as MarkyMilly.
Oh well!

PeachiEun

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Peachy was just a cute term that I've always use with my friends like yknow " stay peachy!" I honestly don't know what it implies but it was always a fun fun way for me to say g'bye to someone and confuse the hell out of them with the term "stay peachy" and with that most friends just started calling me peach , peaches , preachy (lmao)

Eun (yun) is just some random name I just got out of the blue while eating ramen , made a unique and weird twist ( I guess )

Alina101

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Alina... Lina is my name and the letter 'A' is my surname. So there's nothing interesting about my username. Sorry guys 😭 . I used to have a nickname in high school but that's another story... or thread 😅

voiq stiles

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
my favourite tv show is Teen Wolf and i L.O.V.E one of the characters named “Stiles Stilinski” and i like the word “void” but i flipped the ‘d’ upside down so it turned into “voiq” hence why my name is “voiq stiles” :D

Cattaclaus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I gave my girlfriend a big teddybear for valentine's many years ago. There was still a lot of snow as well around. I then proceeded to sing Santa Claus is coming to town, but switched "Santa Claus" with Cattaclaus. From there on I've used it for pretty much anything!

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username is my nickname... Weezie..
My little sister has a learning disability (autism) and couldn't say Louise so she called me Weezie and it just stuck. And the 91 is the last 2 digits of the year I was born in. :)

Mc0wnage

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine came about from playing mohaa medal of honor i think it needed GameSpy to play multiplayer or battle.Net pretty sure it was GameSpy though and i used to use andrewg05 or gibboxox but they were taken. There was a username randomizer i think you just put in 2 key words and it created a username i think i used dogg and own as the 2 words. Dogg because it was just or friends tag so a clan like title each of us used and own because that was banter about me owning my friends in games haha. I hit the randomizer and got doggystylemcownage and thought it was brilliant so my tag for mohaa was [DOGG]yStyleMcOwnage. Eventually i think it was to large for a certain game and it eventually got shortened to just McOwnage. Pretty boring with the GameSpy randomizer being the only funny part.

Toyo3214

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My default username is kildren_Toyo, kildren is because I feel I will be young forever and the characters from my favorite movie are called Kildrens (they are teens who never becomes adults) and Toyo is because of my favorite character, Toyohisa shimazu from drifters ,the "3214" from the nickname i use here is the numerical order I played the persona games