What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,409 happy users since 2014.
Register

seikuro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its a ship name from an anime named "kuroko no basket'
Post automatically merged:

Its a ship name from an anime named "kuroko no basket'

Wow~~ 7 years...

Alfa7

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was used to be called as "Alfa" because I am a team captain of a popular online game. Shazzam!😂⚡

seikuro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Really?! i love cats!

Wow.... A team captain...

CassandraVrost

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cassandra Vrost is the name of one of my OCs. I've changed her name though, because I originally wanted her to be called Cassie but I didn't like the meaning of Cassandra.

vikkifirmager

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Vikki is a nickname for Viktoria, and my lastname is Firmager, i used tohate my lastname but now i kind of love it and i am proud of it so its always agood username forme:D

Pika233

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really liked using Pikachu in the Pokemon games even though he never fit in the team; he was always there as a mascot that sits there and looks cute. 233 if I remember correctly is the equivalent of "lol" in Chinese internet culture. Somehow the two things meshed up together and it became my go-to player name for offline games

Parvatti

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
not my real name.
This shouldn't be my username but all the usernames i like are already used, so why not use the misspelled version of parvati.
Oh and its from the outerworlds.

aragonit

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username Aragonit comes from the workstation name in a company I worked for in 1995. All workstations had names of precious- or gemstones, and since I liked the name I kept it.

yespickle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
my username comes from fortnite streamer and youtuber mrfreshasian lol. it's lame but his video was in my recommendations as i was making this account so \o/

Aoi Kizuna

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I got this username when i am 10 years old (2010) ... My friend and Me always love to watch Animes and playing Games. My friend, Ana asked me to create our name for gaming. So, I did. She goes by the name Ao Yuki. it is a random name. But, me... i choose this name based on our friendship. which is Kizuna for Bond and Aoi is actually Ao. Ao is a blue... We're both love blue colour...so, i take that opportunity to use it as my gamers name. But, what i am not satisfied is... this one A.I that i found at 2018 :cry: yeah Kizuna Ai uhuk uhuk... because of this A.i .... people think i used this name based on her T_T i swear i never know about her before... And I used this name before her! She is starting her appearance at 2016 or something... 😕

ZeionGow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a pretty weird username because, well, I am a pretty weird person. Maybe only the "Z" could be explained because my special someone's name starts with "A" and even if we do break up, she'll still be that one person who entered my life like a goddamn storm. Okay I'm being cheesy, sorry haha

Jayz3363

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well my story is as follows my name is jay and I like the rapper Jay'z so had to take this one

LeIsaac

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Le is basically "the" in French (and for some reason it was really popular on Google+), while Isaac is the nickname my best friend gave me in middle school, it's kind of similar to my real name but much better.