What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,724 happy users since 2014.
Register

ADL

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
They are the first letters of my name, nickname and last name, very creative I know

Devilmentpaws

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I chose this username because I have a 5 year old dog who still thinks he is a puppy and is always getting up to mischief but I wouldn't want him any other way ❤

Ofnir23

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got my nickname for being a troublemaker at school😅😅.. until one day i got messed up.. and theres a swedish guy at my place after that.. and paint "ofnir" at my shirt.. hehe thats all

Janka

Sbennytopia's National Drink
Member for 5 years
Its easy, its my Name :cool:

fuwawa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's thanks to my fluffy hair- no i mean it's partially from the prison boys game and the fact that i love being sorrounded with something soft and fluffy, and making it cuter with an additional -wa which made fuwawa

Leasee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Family nick name used mostly because younger family found it difficult to say my actuall name

Hansmita

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username is :drumrolls please:... My literal First Name.
I didn't even had to think about it. I just knew it can't be repeated because it is just so rare.
It is like my parents gifted me a username so that I won't have to use my little brain around.
It means "one with a smile like a swan" in my native tongue (Hindi).
I haven't seen a swan smile though... So might be stuff of dreams.

Surlapierre

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It means On The Stone in French.
There's a lot of family names like that in France, that describe the place your family comes from. From The Woods, From The Field, From The Mill... etc.
I worked in retail for a summer, and someone was called M. Surlapierre, and I thought it was wonderful.
Maybe this person's ancestors lived on a mountain, or a hill, a quarry, or a small island.

RecoveryStuff

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have struggled with substance abuse for most of my adult life. About 6 months ago, I admitted myself into treatment and got the help I needed. Best decision I ever made. Today, I am my best self, I'm clean from drugs/alcohol, and I'm finally living my life. Ya know??....recovery stuff. (y)

bravemario

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
well when i was child i used to play lots of mario then i realised that mario is so brave (i was child lel) then i just came up with the nickname (BraveMario) and it looks cool and can fit any game and looks stunning in my opinion.

GumisYum1029

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to love gum when I was little so... guess it makes sense.

GringoWarFighter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name comes from me being white but raised by mexicans, and that im in the marines.

Noah0zara

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I thought of naming my username "Dark Soul" but it was already given. So I had to name Noah0zara(Noah is my pet name and I like the word Zara)
superthumb (2).jpg

Jeb0t88

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hiya I'm jeb0t88
J is from my name John
E is from my last name
88 is from my birth year
The rest is filler as I needed a 8 letter name with capital and number from a game a long time ago so thus I am jeb0t88 on most everything