What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,005 happy users since 2014.
Register

CIRCE2345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name is circe because i like witches.
Post automatically merged:

My name is circe because i like witches, vintage stuffs like old books and greek mythology.

Firsttimegamer500

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
mine ya see is because at the time, i was the First Time Gamer of my friends and 500 because Firsttimegamer was already taken

apollyn1013

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So originally it was Apollyon, which I found the definition as "The guard of abyss" (I couldn't find where I saw the definition though, which is very weird). And it's quite close to the meaning of my Chinese name. So I started using it as my game tag. one day I made a typo. It became Apollyn. And it becomes a very useful name as people don't use it often so I can register using that name easily(Well at least easier than other names I like).

Jmfarobot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Literally it came with the work I do, they took my initials and added a few letters but it kind of stuck over the years disadvantage of a ridiculously long name I guess ... lol

DarkstarRidenow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name came about from reading Marion Zimmer Bradley's Darkover series. 30 something years ago when I was in the Navy some friends turned me on to this series that they really liked because the were into Fantasy and the SCA. I really liked the series so Ridenow is one of the family names from the series. Darkstar because I don't like to stand out in a crowd, much prefer to remain in the shadows.

0roxson0

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not sure what I was on when I was 7 years old but my brain somehow turned Sonic from Sonic the hedgehog into ‘roxson’ which became my username while I was trying to come up with a valid username for a game called Adventure Quest Worlds

BINNER

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just Search my username in google xD it will tell everything

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
You would think mine was because I loved traveling but it is actually based on my son Travis. I always thought he would one day grow up and be the Traveller in the family and someday I will hand it over to him.
Post automatically merged:

You would think mine was because I loved traveling but it is actually based on my son Travis. I always thought he would one day grow up and be the Traveller in the family and someday I will hand it over to him.

Last edited:

liquid hazard

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
i came up with the name a few months ago after recently getting into a fandom. how i came up with it, so i like swimming, so water, but i almost drowned several times, choking to be exact, hazardous. hazardous was too long so i shorten it. water is too boring for me, so liquid. so yea, you may go along your way now.

Kelek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Honestly i have no idea! It's a nickname that's been passed at every male in the family for generations, whole village calls all my kin "Kelek" :LOL::LOL:

Nenfind

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was 12 y.o. girl struggling to name my elf sword singer character in Lineage II, so I googled random (and pretty inaccurate) Sindarin dictionary and tried some combinations with words "wind", "sing" and "sword" out loud. Nenfind just sounded decent, also short name "Nen" seemed nice to me.
Now it's a part of my childhood I'm always carrying with me around Internet ^^

bogggs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
bogggs sounds like a sound effect that someone makes when they stumble to something if that makes any sense at all and some people irl likes to call me in that nn so i chose this username to keep things pretty simple

NoMoneyNoDonate

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine start from a game and that game was (lineage) and we had fun with some friends and guess why I got that name???One day all my friends made a donate and I didn't have money that period to spend on games and that name follow me now for more than 10 years.

Anastasia Jay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Introducing myself this fashionably late. My username is the combination of my name and my spouse middle name >o<