What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,971 happy users since 2014.
Register

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
It's a combo of my first and last name.
First name is Trinity which sounds very similar to TrinDy. Clever eh?
Plus, people always call me "Trin." Even if I didn't like it when they called me that, I've come to accept it.
So, ya.
Your "real" first name is trinity? Thats so cool

Luizooey12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name is Luiza and back then I was crazy in love with Zooey Deschanel (still am) so people created an ship name. Luiza + Zooey = Luizooey

Jelea

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My cousin decided that I needed an elfish name when we were kids. She's always been great at coming up with character names and she named me Jelea. I thought it was so pretty, now I use it all the time.

Kimastar

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is a fusion of 2 name: Kimari + Jestar = Kimastar when I was playing Final Fantasy 11 Online around 20 years ago ;)

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It ain't much... But when I was a kiddo, one of my first video-games was Sonic Advance 2. And I was a fan of Knuckles... When I played a flash game for the first time, probably adventure quest or what not I named myself "Knucklesfan". It just stuck.

Hadran

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name stands for HArry, DRacko, and jacky chAN. Yes, I know, its a weird combination. I'm a fanatic of Harry Potter and Jacky Chan at that time, and this name sounds good to me, so I stil use it to this day.

Skarn Ryu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
"Skarn Ryu"
"Lone Wolf" from the word Skarn in summerlund language in a game called "The Lone Wolf Saga" and
"Dragon" from the word Ryu in Chinese

Skarn Ryu define as Fierce, Noble and Brave like a wolf and Mighty, Wise, and Great like a dragon.

It starts with a story of "Finding who am I" in the midst of a long and lonely journey called life. At the time of distressed something arise from the shining light that helps me to stand once again and to never give up for I am like a wolf Noble, Brave and Fierce, I know I am not alone and I have a pack which is always there to support me and comfort me in times of trouble that is my family and friends. Therefore, I Rise for I am a Dragon; Great, Mighty, and Wise as long as I stand in the face of diversity I will not falter for I am Mighty, Even in the midst of confusion I will not waver for I am Wise, Even if the world is against me I will not Fall for I am Great. As long as I believe in myself no one can stand against me. From today onwards always remember the name

"Skarn Ryu"
The one who believes.

TrinDy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha yea it's pretty cool. I sometimes get the question as to why my parents named me Trinity, and I always tell them that it's because Trinity is from the Bible, but it could also because there was an actress in The Matrix named Trinity.
I lowkey think some people feel uncomfortable when they say my name so they call me by my nickname. Or it could be because Trinity is such a mouthful to say.

Skarn Ryu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Trinity is a beautiful name, at first I hate my name but as time goes by I decided why should I linger on things like that and I took the initiative to make my own name meaningful ;) 😁

TrinDy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Trinity is a beautiful name, at first I hate my name but as time goes by I decided why should I linger on things like that and I took the initiative to make my own name meaningful ;) 😁
You're right. I shouldn't let my name affect and define who I am. Thank you. I saw your post on the meaning behind your username and it is really fascinating. There's so much meaning behind it!

RazKun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's a shortened version of a username I used to have on insta which was bluerazberries, shortened to raz and then with a kun on the end cause I'm a grade-a weeb

AzuleKnight

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The three of us cousins were color coded by our family (so we wouldn't fight over stuff). Mine was red, I've learned to despise that color and thought that blue was the opposite of red. So I love the color blue, I am Filipino so blue is asul, but I also like the word azure which is also related to blue so I spelled it as azul at first for a few of my accounts, then I added the letter 'e' in the end because it's the first letter of my first name.

Knight is because I usually play as a knight or a melee sword-wielding warrior in RPGs.

Hence, AzuleKnight. haha

Augustboy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Don't think anyone cares but I got a story behind not only my nickname, but also a name. My nickname on here is Augustboy, which is, literally who I am. August. I'm a trans dude, and I changed my name twice. Name August comes from my character, who was also called August. I would have never thought of having this name as my real name. But here I am! August😤

Meow Bark

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
This username was my pets sounds 🤣🤣🤣 (ofc my cat & my dog).
Post automatically merged:

My username was based on my pets sounds 🤣🤣🤣 (ofc my cat & my dog).

vashtistraeth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username, vashtistraeth, is actually from a character I made years ago on a game called Kingdoms of Amalur. I used a name generator a few times until I got the names Vashti and Straeth. And it kinda stuck. ♡