What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,326 happy users since 2014.
Register

HarmonyXx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It was because, i was searching for a new username, and i googled some... Greek godesses... And i found a name!
Hermony, to make it cooler, i added X
So it became HermonyX, and i asked my friend, is it good, and he said HarmonyX is better!

Mage Sedrick

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Nothing really unique. All my life I always wanted to live in a fantasy world full of magic and mythical creatures. I wanted to be an ice mage, and my second name is my favorite so from there we have Mage Sedrick.

Hollyraas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey sbennyglad, to be here. My username isn't represents my name. I just like how people say holly s**t, so I change the shot to my nick a good name

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
When I was trying to think of a username sim just popped and I just added whatever that rhymes and thus became simdimlim and couldn't really think of a cool username

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Honestly I was just randomly typing letters when creating a character for a MUD and liked the way it sounded, been using it for a while. I use Bob as my avatar because why not?

Seb dawgg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Seb dawgg iso my made up name because my name is sebie and I liked snoop dogg so I made up seb dawgg 😊😊

Arekusa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's actually a very boring. I opened Google Translate and translated my name Alexa, into Japanese.

Brasha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My name is from a song who just killed me with laugh 💃😂

Shadow Of Marethyu

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine came from an Overpowered character in michael scotts book series ( alchemist ), though when I first used it someone else had taken it already so I became a shadow of it.

xevian

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
No meaning, really but had been using this since username since 2010 from several graphic arts community though im just a lurker and prefer to help others with their graphic needs from the shadow.😁😎

Smurf10049

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was obsessed with smurfs as a kid, and I have no idea about the numbers

Babie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have really bad memory 😭 so when the site asked me what my username was I panicked and thought of something that I cant forget

Zzsyntaxzzxoxo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I would get frustrated when I was first learning shell commands. The one day I kept getting invalid syntax error messages, it was really frustrating.. Freaked out and just typed in a bunch of Zzz's in front of the word syntax
Post automatically merged:

I would get frustrated when I was first learning shell commands. I kept getting invalid syntax error messages, it was really frustrating. I angrily typed a bunch of Zzz's in front of the word syntax.. I supposed ZZZs was my way of slapping the word syntax.. . Ya know, because it was the word that was wrong, not me! Lol🤪
The xoxo came later. First its sour then its sweet sort of thing.. apologized once I realized it was me who was wrong and not the word syntax..

Last edited: