What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,769 happy users since 2014.
Register

Halcyon Storm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I've always liked the word 'halcyon' a lot. It's not commonly used, but it has an aura of mysteriousness and intrigue whenever I read it in a story, so it stuck with me. Also, it just sounds cool. So when I thought it was time to change my online username (which used to be Astralogy before then), I decided on Halcyon. I wanted to add something though, and I ended up settling for the 'surname' storm, because it forms a nice oxymoron (storms are hardly ever halcyon, after all). I always find the sound of rain or thunder so relaxing and calming whenever I'm at home, or in bed trying to fall asleep. So yeah, Halcyon Storm it is. It's cool, easy to pronounce, and easy to remember!

D

Deleted member 56303

My nerdy preteen self (don't get me wrong, I'm still nerdy af) was obsessed with vampires and Ayano from Kaze no Stigma and so I combined them, and it's just always stuck since then even though I cringe everytime I think about it

SemyazaXapha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
the username actually consists of fallen angel names.
Semyaza - fallen angel leader and one of the Sons of God
Xapha - Xaphan suggested to set heaven on fire and was banished to h*ll and is now responsible for the glowing of coal

I was looking for a cool username online and I happen to stumble on the names of the fallen angels, my friend suggested that I look into it.

I was actually going to go for my usual username which is _MaClaineeee which is literally my real life nickname, but then Semyaza Xapha sounds cool so I used it.
and that's how I also ended up using 2 different usernames for different apps or websites. ehe. <3

for me it just sounds cool to have that username, I didn't mind the meaning of the names.

Sparra81

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
My user names is my nickname from my friends they all think i look like johnny depp lol so they call me sparra the 81 part is the year i was born

Jjihyun1799

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That's name of a protagonist in my novel😅

Ghostplayer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It is my Team name in LoL, i made it because i want to improve my team, thought them how to play better. As a captain it is not easy to handle a team, but i'll try my best!

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
Ok, bear with me because it might be long.

Before I applied for a job, I was an avid gamer. Carrying the knowledge I had on lores and theories that me and some of my online friends made in a lot of forums, I was at the top of my game. Then, they started calling me "Sos" because in online culture, asking for a 'sauce' is a term for the origin of a thing. Soon enough, even the newcomers tag my username (which is secret,) then proceeded to call me Sosman when I get to reply back.

Even now, I still have some of those knowledge in my head. This is why I also produce reviews, which I had established in my head for time and time again.

Kilico242

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Got mine from Killzone and resistance 3 some of the best games of there time. And my countries zone number.. previous was opticcyclops. From the modern warfare 2

Teeman

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Tee from The letter T from the word Tea from the sentence May I have a cup of tea...
And Man from the phrase Be A MAN
😐

Last edited: