What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,017 happy users since 2014.
Register

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nostalgic. The username I used in this is pretty obvious omg. It's the Zenonia game series that I got addicted so much lmao. Also shows how it's been such a long time already, can't believe I get to bump back here in sbenny.
I think it's the first game(s) that I sought out just to get a modded version too.

MrDTheGreatMan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
(Dox) The most mysterious name I've ever got 😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Dox The true name of my father but due to some mistake it become Dax so my father named me Dox (Jr) and thats all I know for now 😥😥

Last edited:

Wulu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
My name comes not from a cute lil fluffy sheep, but from a tale of disdaine- tradgy- HEARTS TRUCK! And uh any other synonyms for melodramatic sadness words.

So anyway I had this nickname of a online friend of mine which was Wulu. We were in a group of friends and never got along well- like not at all. So one day I get up and say "Aight listen here you little crap, I'm tired of you. I SHALL TAKE BACKITH MY GIVEN NICKNAME TO YOU. Also **** you." So then I skidoodled out of my friend group after big argument. Anyways I was like, wow my old name was kinda cringy, and Wulu is so much cooler. So I took the name of Wulu and BAM.

And that is my over-written tale of betrayal, sorrow, separation, and my now burnt bridge to old comrades. Bigsad.

Aronia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
My usual username is not Aronia but actually Arom.
I got that Arom name few years ago when I needed one to be my fixed username in games lol. I decided to take my real name that means 'fragrant' to Google Translate to find a cooler name with its detect language feature. A few try, I got 'Arome' which means 'aroma' (I forgot from which language it is) and yee I guess it's close to fragrant and is cool... so I took it and changed it a bit to Arom.
The reason why it became Aronia was merely because I like to do variations of my Arom name. At first I did it spontaneously. Now there are Arome (the origin, I guess), Aron, Aromia, Aromnia, Areum... and Mora, and Morania....
Yeah, I'm Arom with many other names. And Aronia is one of the results of my spontaneity.

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've been using this username in a lot of places since 2015. My first name starts with the letter D, so dee. The initials combination of my last names (different naming system) is E.P.. Combining those become deep. Since my first name is really common, my friends in middle school called me épéx so I added an x. marks was given as a hint of desperation due to
depression and my cutting behaviour back then (x marks).

A bit dark, but for me bad memories aren't meant to be forgotten. They should be remembered as a reminder and lesson of life and there's a lot in life to cherish.

MsWap

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Oh no i didnt think you was going to ask me this... what.... i dont know if i should say..... damn ok its basically the name of my favourite song right now... this is shamefull :) cardi b and megan thee stallion- Wap and it stands for .... omg it stand for Wet Arse P***y.
i legit think i might have just sunk into a hole in the ground ..... :) xx

MAYONAISE

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Lmao mine is just random. Yes,the only thing this mind can think of is food

Lmao mine is just random. Yes,the only thing this mind can think of is food

MsWap

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Mayonaise that’s awesome 😂😂😂 actually love the stuff ...x

What’s it about ? Sounds interesting ? X

babygirl05150

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've actually got like 5 usernames and nicknames and I answer to them all depending on who's calling me which one lmao