What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,248 happy users since 2014.
Register

babygirl05150

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Beast and Best car ever made an older model Chevy, Chevelle!!

babygirl05150

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
By far the BEST ONE YET!!

Trentevo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My user name partially comes from my actual name "Trent" but also relates to the fact that I feel like I'm constantly evolving and improving as years go by.

SkrullCandy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Originally it was supposed to be SkullCandy (the headphones company, cuz it sounds cool) turned out to be taken so I had to change something. At the end I replaced Skull with Skrull (Marveeel) and it sounded about right.

Amar2000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's nothing special actually, but I don't know why there are so many people using the same name as me "Amar" so I decided to put numbers, and I dont wanna make it complicated, so I came up with 2000 instead

Ealao

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
From my ideas to create this username:)

JensenMyLove

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
"Supernaturalfan"
Then I stood in front of him unexpectedly, or he in front of me! At the airport! Since that day I have not been able to think clearly! 😋🙃
Screenshot_20200916-234016_Instagram.jpg

reval912

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I was trying to for a name for my first mmo

I opened a book and saw a named Revel but since the game doesnt want me to get it. I change it to Reval.

912 is my birthday

Despy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
My usernames seems intimidating, or perhaps melancholic in nature, but DesperateDawn has been my username for as long as I remember when I finally joined the Internet.

The meaning behind them is perhaps metaphorical, Dawn is a beginning, and Desperate, well, let's say I don't have the luxury of the internet that much I sometimes stole my parents phone. :p

Now though, Despy are more or less solidify themselves as one of the most names people called me with besides Dawn.

Sparra81

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Reason behind my name my friends think i look like johnny depp and nicknamed me sparra the 81 part was the year i was born

nonimus1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I used to use the ~oh so clever~ pseudonym of "Abigail Nonimus" when the internet was a wilder place. This board has a big nostalgic feel for those times, actually; I dig it.

Memeframe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
My username mainly rooted from my past obsession with the game 'Warframe'. As a former active Reddit user, of course I viewed memes and other created content that related to Warframe. Though, that wasn't what gave me the idea of putting 'meme' and 'Warframe' together.

What led to me using this username was actually from an anime, I think. I think I was watching Beatless and the word "Memeframe" just came up and that got my attention.

From then on, most of my accounts were by the name of 'Memeframe'. I did think of changing it back to my old name (which was based on my internet persona's name) but most people already knew me by 'Memeframe' so it just kinda stuck.

FioreTitania101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I use this name as an ign/username for almost all of the games that I've played & playing. Random games not just cod, cs, LoL etc. But I got it from the anime series (Fairytail) I just mix names and came up with it.

Last edited:

Galladeon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello guys, about nickname, my nickname is from pokemon, combination between Gallade & Empoleon...

Drakelboi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Drakel is a fictional species that one of my ocs use and boi is just a suffix i slap on some of my usernames. So overall not that interesting

miseducaticn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well, it’s after the album by Lauryn Hill and it’s one of my favorite albums.

dkai

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
my username's just the first letter of my real name + one of my favorite names, also coincidentally a member of exo, one of the few boy groups I like.