What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,564 happy users since 2014.
Register

kbnx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
My username name is a combination of my real name and the letters I mostly see in my math textbooks (which I totally don't like) which are the letters b and x. That's how I have come up with my username. 😅😅

Airee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's actually a combination of my nickname and part of my real name!

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
My username is basically a mix of letters that can be pronounced (if I believe hard enough) to be my own name. It stems from my trying to get a short username that hasn't been taken for a certain game I'm going to leave undisclosed. 😶

defox

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
My username... Uhm, because I am sly like a fox? (de fox)🦊 lol. No, actually it is just a random easy name that comes up to my mind in a snap.

Svetlana199

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Oh, how interesting everything is with you..🤔🤔 A combination of parts of names and surnames... 👍For me, everything is simple) That's my real name😊😊😊

LadyElla

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
For me its a name I frequently use for characters during the naming process, it usually goes, Valeria-Ellandra-Ella. Whichever is unused, because I'm horrible with names.:loldroid:

bobxbob

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
From my nickname Bob and Bob from Blackadder (BBC Comedy Series)

Dare4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well as you might have guessed, birthday as 4 and Dare for a Dance Central (Xbox game) character who has the same name. Honestly I've not played that game once but it's a name given to me by my best friend from middle school. And now I use it everywhere including my blog XD

Prius

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Not original? What did u think we expect u say. That u liked magenta? Pink is just fine

ReddFoxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Two alternate spellings of our family's names. Even on my cousin's birth certificate, it's spelled Foxx, but my grandfather spelled it Fox. And naturally, that's our favorite animal. So that's how I got my name. Sometimes I spell it Red, sometimes Redd. My cousin and I also play Animal Crossing, so we so we always laugh when "Cousin Redd" comes to town to swindle us out of our money. 🤣