What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

SAPseven

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
iam a little bit late, but long story short my nickname is seven( yes literally nickname is seven) and SAP was the name of the group me and my friends made in some game called toram

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
There's a song that I love by a relatively unknown band (Cranes), called Starblood. I love stars and I love blood so it was as if that name was made for me, and I've been using it ever since. I own the name nearly everywhere, though I usually use zeroes instead of the oh's

Death the original

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
My name comes from my understanding about god's nature
Life and Death
Of course i chose death.

"Life is not always sunshine and rainbows it is full also full of pain and deceit" -me

"Death is honest Death is Fair, but kindness that i do not care." -Fanfiction Death

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I used this name elsewhere(in other sites) a few years ago-- was actually wanted to use hanabi(as in fireworks) but it was taken, so I chose hamabi instead... its close enough. The name then sticks to me till now.

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lord seems to be cool, Muda is my name. Lord sounds more powerful than Sir, hahaha.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
When I was younger I went through alot, but writing was always my coping mechanism. I could create whole new world's where there where characters willing and able to seek out the solutions to problems I couldn't in the real world. For years I kept my writing to myself until one day when I left a notebook behind in one of my classrooms. My teacher found it and convinced me to put my writing out into the world. At the time I was too anxious and afraid to associate my name with my work. I was afraid what my family and friends may say. So Cordelia Cross, my online alter ego was born. I created a website and wrote under my pseudonym for years and it just kinda stuck.

modz006

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
modz006? hehehe... well modz is actually an initials for Master Of DisasterZ hahaha funny though but i like it when i combined with 006, i'm like a agent ahahaha :) peace!

Daratrazan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine is part of the last name of a character in Christine Feehan's dark series Gregori Daratrazanoff. He is one of my favourites and I liked the name.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Mine is like JohnR.

John is my first name, followed by part of my last name. E.g Hern is part of the full last name. Betcha can guess what it is....

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Mine is like JohnR.

John is my first name, followed by part of my last name. E.g Hern is part of the full last name. Betcha can guess what it is....
Can I get a hint? ~Is "Hern" the first 4 letters or the last 4 letters?

Minerva Silverfall

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've always used the same username for nearly everything I use but I have a special fondness for the name Minerva (which is my skyrim dragonborn) so I decided to go with that instead. And Silverfall was made up on the spot during registration lol (I'll definitely be using this from now on bc it's cool)