What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,355 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
So 'Hans Bloodsmith' is basicly just me real name with a few change. My surename is just Smith so yeah...
And 'Hans' is just my real name minus a letter and different spelling.
Cookies for one that can guess my first name :p

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
khan
kän/
noun
a title given to rulers and officials in central Asia, Afghanistan, and certain other Muslim countries.
any of the successors of Genghis Khan, supreme rulers of the Turkish, Tartar, and Mongol peoples and emperors of China in the Middle Ages.

My firstname is Timothy
My middle initials are Pallenchivco
My surname is Solleick

Khan + Timothy + Pallenchivco + Solleick = KhanTipaS

juneberrychan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My username is one of my favorite wild fruits. Amelamchier, as they're scientifically called, are known as Juneberries locally. They have lots of names though, like shadbush, serviceberries and sugarplum.

Takimoto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Honestly, Takimoto doesn't mean a thing. I mean, there are people out there with the surname Takimoto. But, when I chose this for my username, I literally just racked my mind for the randomest name I could and it was this.

Now, after researching a bit on the name since I got curious, one of the animes on my watch list is actually being produced by a Takimoto. Heh, life. It's always interesting.

Morea

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i was just looking for 'violet in different languages' and I stumbled upon a list that says 'Morea' is violet in the language Basque.
I liked it so I started using it. Hopefully I'm pronouncing it right, (Mo-re-ya)

OEm4rxion

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just put some random words before Xion <3
A very "memorable" character from Kingdom Hearts 356/2 days.

HD_Xion_6★_KHUX.png

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm....well
Basically when I was born my mom wanted to call me a stupid name can't remember what it was and my dad wanted to call me Marshall because he's a big fan of Eminem and that's how I got my name :D ( my middle name is the same as Eminem's as well)

Marshall Bruce Haycock

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Seraphine is a hebrew name that stands for the angels that guard the heavenly throne and sanctum is a hideaway or safehaven. Together, my name is meant to mean "guardian of the Safe Haven."

vedova

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's been really interesting to read about origins and stories behind the usernames... after reading so many, I figured I'll share mine as well.

So I have 2 usernames I kinda rotate around... One is 'avendora' and the other one is 'Vedova' - the one I use here.

The first online game I started years and years ago was 'Astrowars', a real-time online strategy kinda RPG. At that time I was reading the 'Wheel of Time' by Robert Jordan. Avendoraldera has an important part in that story, it is a cutting from the Tree of Life, Avendesora. It is said that these Chora trees emit a sense of peace and relaxation for any who pass below their branches. After my first round in the game (every round takes around 3 months, then starts anew), I took on the role of the diplomat more often than not, (you form ingame alliances and there is a lot of strategy and 'diplomacy' involved in planning your end game strategy) so I changed my name to "avendora" - which has been one of my usernames ever since. I got more involved in the game, acted as admin on the forum, participated in coding game related tools... my name was kinda known over time - sometimes a good thing sometimes not so much. In pre-planning of yet another round, we decided to go undercover, no ties and chance of revenge on old foes, but without them knowing it's us. Since we decided on zero diplomacy and full out war, I figured the opposite of 'life' would fit well - and as a symbol of death, but just as natural as the tree of life, I liked the idea of 'Black Widow'. Since I tend to pick latin names, it ended up being 'Vedova Nera', and over time was shortened down to 'Vedova' or just 'Vedo'.

Rayne

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My go-to username (and the avatar that goes with it) is probably my favourite ever RP character I created for a Worm roleplay. Sickle-Cell, the haemokinetic vigilante who stalks Boston's criminal underbelly and is a general thorn in the Protectorate's side. Loved him so much I kinda take that moniker anywhere I can these days.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Such a fun idea. Wel my username is EllaBella. It all started when my baby brother was like almosy a year old,he could not say my name, and he ended up calling me Ella. He is now 16 and the name stayed.were like everybody knows me by the name Ella. The Bella came in because they say i have a baby face.so is EllaBella
People that dont even know me pronounce my name incorrect.hahhah but it all started with my baby bro. Infact he gave me a lot of names. Its Ella sometimes Laalaa😂😂

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well Amy's my surname not my real one,
Anddd thisisamy[3115]
Is my Instagram id(I use it everywhere) ,and the story behind it is that I mainly made the username 'thisisamy' so my relatives won't be able to find me on Instagram or any other social media easily 😂😂🤣

supratim29

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hmm combination of my first name and age.

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
LadyHofAvalon...

How did I come up with it?

I was suckered back to loving Morgana Pendragon from Merlin (I haven't really watched it tho 🤣🤣🤣)9 this year, when I decided to go as her in our Prom... and since my old love of the Arthurian tales reared its head until the day I actually made this account, I figured using her place as an inspiration for my username was fun.

LadyH aka Helene is one of my long time pseudonyms when I blog/write/do art, derived from my actual name (but surprise, it's not Helene!) and I'm just really attached to it so.... yeah, there we go 😉❤

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
People close to me call me Rachel. But they usually keep it short and just say Ray ("rei").

"san" is just the beginning of my last name, but also a pun to the japanese honorific.

Add a couple more "i"s cause "reisan" was already taken... voilà!

Last edited: