What's the hardiest video game you played that make you RAGE QUIT?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,325 happy users since 2014.
Register

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
999 for now, but will give it another try soon.

Or maybe I'll give & use walkthroughs :(

RedSnowAve

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Discworld 2 is the most nonsensical adventure game ever. I gave up on the ps1 version. SCUMMVM allowed me a second chance and I finally finished it. If it wasn't for the story and the books I never would have tried. btw, minesweeper, that is hilarious!

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've play Demon Souls & Dark Souls saga Bloodborne and other like these but I respectfully completed them and never really rage quit.
But I remember playing this game back in the day and getting really really mad hahaha (I know it's not that hard once you get the hang of it, but I got bad memories of it so yeah lol)
lion-king-ss4.gif

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Recently i've finished this two games but with lot's of time and effort the first one is "GTA Vice city stories this game that i would not gonna play for the second time all of the mission so hell hard, so many times this game is making me rage i almost destroyed my psp because of it" and the second one is "Candy Crush Soda Saga you know when it almost you finished the puzzle then ur out of moves" GTA games i absolutly hate them all them specially the GTA 3 thats the worst game in the series almost every mission in it is made for superhuman after you played it you will changed your view of life!.

WellThatsOk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Unpopular opinion but on God, Rayman for the Game Boy Advance was an extremely hard title for me. I smacked that small console around more times than I could count.

AxelMC

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Recently I've been playing Geometry Dash and it is FRUSTRATING. I tried so many times and I just keep dying. But I like the music tho. I've past Stereo Madness aka level 1, but Geometry Dash is so hard you cannot complete in one go. TRUST ME.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Recently I've been playing Geometry Dash and it is FRUSTRATING. I tried so many times and I just keep dying. But I like the music tho. I've past Stereo Madness aka level 1, but Geometry Dash is so hard you cannot complete in one go. TRUST ME.
Oh I trust you alright. There's a reason why it's hailed as one of hardest games in the world.

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
getting over with it you play as the guy who stuck inside the big pot then you need to climb the random mountain of things it was a horrible experience but when you finish the game the feeling of idk how happy i was.

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Minecraft too but I went back to playing:
A few years back I had this single survival world where I built a small castle with a village next to it beat the dragon and had fully enchanted netherite tools and armor with mending on and everything then I have no idea what happened and all the worlds I created got deleted this one and many others some where creative made just to build cool builds
But I'm playing again

littleme246

Savage Lv6️⃣
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I never finished vice city on my psp there was this mission in a warehouse where you had to move boxes and for the life of me I couldn't get the last box out on time but I never got to play it again and I no longer have a psp

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
For me it used to be that Ocean House Hotel or something quest in VtMB. I used to have this awful game anxiety and this haunted hotel mission didn't help that at all 🤢😷 so yeah Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Just that part tho. And maybe the sewers ugh...