What's the last really good movie you've seen?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Recently came across the movie The Book of love with Jason Sudeikis and Maisie Williams. Very unexpected,very original story. Glad I came across it and really enjoyed it. Also watched Dumplin on Netflix with Jennifer Aniston (which I am not a fan of),luckily she's a secondary character . Great story about acceptance and inclusion. And how people that are different matter in this world too.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
The last really good movie i have seen is Makoto Shinkai's "Weathering with you". Also "Your name" it's awesome.

9450931_20190507074712.gif

PradumRS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah really wish there was third part.First and second both were amazing and did great at box office .I don't know why they didn't release third part.Which movie you like more first or book of secrets?

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah really wish there was third part.First and second both were amazing and did great at box office .I don't know why they didn't release third part.Which movie you like more first or book of secrets?
I'm always looking it up. Just posted a few days ago:

PradumRS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would be so great and hopefully cast should be same as previous movies.

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've seen the first more times, so I guess that one. Book of Secrets was also good though. I'm just dying for a 3rd. Hope it's not a straight to Disney+ product, but I'll make sure I see it either way. Glad you posted!

PradumRS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My favorite is also first one. Also during the movie I didn't realize that actor playing Riley was same one who played Doug in hangover series.Also hopefully we get full release not direct to Disney+.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Art of Racing in the Rain... it's a very heartwarming story & I enjoyed the movie as much as the book 😊

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Loving Vincent, it's the story of Van Gogh animated and hand drawn by 100 artists 👌 Good Stuff
Also Velvet Buzzsaw

Last edited:

Left

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really enjoyed bad times at the el royale, I enjoyed it even more after I watched Tarintinos latest movie since it was not good.

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
For me that movie is good which is balanced in comedy, romance,acting, graphics and action. Not to over dramatic not to dark, a movie to enjoy happy times(but u don't watch movies in happy times) for me I usually like movies of will smith and Ryan Reynolds.

Morava

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I dont usually go for romance movies, especially the chrismas ones, but our class went to collectively see 'Last Chrismas' few days ago.

I was not all that excited but oh boi, it 15 minutes i was absolutely hooked.
I will always be lover of the 'Sweetheart falls for the grumpy one' trope and the story was heartwarming...and also really sad, at times painfully realistic with the main characters Yugoslavian family and her wlw sister.

If i had to choose favorite character, it would be 'Santa' - trust me, its not who you are expecting it to be.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I dont usually go for romance movies, especially the chrismas ones, but our class went to collectively see 'Last Chrismas' few days ago.

I was not all that excited but oh boi, it 15 minutes i was absolutely hooked.
I will always be lover of the 'Sweetheart falls for the grumpy one' trope and the story was heartwarming...and also really sad, at times painfully realistic with the main characters Yugoslavian family and her wlw sister.

If i had to choose favorite character, it would be 'Santa' - trust me, its not who you are expecting it to be.
Oh man, Santa was the best! I saw (or read) an interview with the actress about how this is her first comedic role so she was really nervous about it, but she definitely did so well! She was one of the best parts of the movie for me!

I have mixed feelings about the movie. I liked it, but I didn't like the "twist" at the end. Mainly because I was coming into it expecting a formulaic romantic comedy, so that's not the ending that I envisioned.