What's the quote for you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Egymams85

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I you choose something/someone to live for, then you are a slave for it , but if you don't then you are a slave for everything & everyone but you don't know it

reusdowski

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
"We stand upon the precipice of change. The world fears the inevitable plummet into the abyss. Watch for that moment... and when it comes, do not hesitate to leap. It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly."

mmars118

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
'What is human existence? Turns out it's pretty simple. We're just dead stars looking back up at the sky.' - Michelle Thaller

DeathshoHimel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Life itself is nothingbut illusion.
Post automatically merged:

Life itself is nothingbut illusion.

AbyssWhite

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
"If you hate something, change it.
If you can't change it, then change your attitude."
That is my own life quote.

Mong Ji

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This one hits too close to home because on occasion I do that too:

"We judge others by their actions and ourselves by our intentions."

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I have a lot of quotes I follow... One of them is...
"Judge not, and you will not be judged.
Condemn not, and you will not be condemned.
Forgive… and you will be forgiven."

Another one is....
"No one will help you when you needed , No one will be available when you need them the most. Only you can help yourself. You Alone."

Last edited:

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
"I could do nothing but hope that Heaven would be more merciful to us all than we are to one another." -Ambrose Bierce

If you haven't read An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge or The Devil's Dictionary you should read the works.

An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge won an academy award for its short format film. It was originally destined for the original The Twilight Zone and it's plot get used often in other works where a person's life flashes Infront of their eyes. It is considered one of the greatest pieces of American literature.

The Devil's Dictionary is pure satire and curmudgeonly ramblings. Lots of laughs with how pertinent the definitions.

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
"I do not seek, I find" — Pablo Picasso

It's about me, I believe. For me it means, that I don't have to be struggling with anything, because I always can find an answer, ever if it will be my own. I don't have to be closed with list of answers, I have a great power of myself, so I always can do something. It's impossible to don't know anything absolutely at all. There's always a piece on which I can rely, so I always can give it a try, and I always can do one step forward. Each time I make a thought — it's each time I push my limits one step further. I can go throught my path only if I walk on it. Walking means doing steps. And so on... Pathos, yeah :)

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commisioner Pravin Lal, Alpha Centauri.

The free flow of information is the biggest enemy of totalitarianism and authoritarians in general. We need to defend democracy and freedom of speech from those who would rather see us in shackles before them.

lm101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Intelligence is the capacity to make decisions, take actions, and learn from their outcomes. Wisdom is the ability to predict those outcomes and avoid the most undesirable, then learn from the most undesirable outcome that should inevitably crop up despite one's best efforts.