What's your favorite childhood show/movie?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,840 happy users since 2014.
Register

Favorite kids channel?

• Total voters

Korttis

??????? ??????? ??????????
Member for 5 years
For me my favorite show was Phineas and Ferb and my favorite childhood movie was Ratatouille. What about yours?

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Tom & Jerry (Original version ) . I'll never forget them , when i was a child i spend a lot of times watch them with my cousin and friends , we even build a castle with pillows and laugh like a bunch of crazy kids .... Times pass , people change but memory still remain .

Korttis

??????? ??????? ??????????
Member for 5 years
you guys clearly have a nice taste
Post automatically merged:

That is my favorite too! how can i forget to mention.
Tom is really my favorite, i even act like him hahahah
Post automatically merged:

That
Tom & Jerry (Original version ) . I'll never forget them , when i was a child i spend a lot of times watch them with my cousin and friends , we even build a castle with pillows and laugh like a bunch of crazy kids .... Times pass , people change but memory still remain .
That is my favorite too! How can i foeget to mention that. I really like tom, i even act like him hahahha

Nenfind

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Considering I watched Mulan something like 15 times when I was kid, guess it's safe to say it was my favorite movie. Also Anastasia is the big one, it was kinda funny to watch something about Russia from Disney.
And for series my absolute winner is Power Rangers. Always wanted to be the yellow one.

m4gicalg1rl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I loooved The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy with all my heart, I still do! I also loved The Powerpuff Girls and Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
some of my favorite cartoons as a kid were swat kats, batman the animated series, the pirates of dark water, thundercats, and sailor moon. a lot of these aired on cartoon network... i can't claim these as "childhood favorites" because they came out when i was already an adult, but i also loved avatar the last airbender, adventure time, and regular show. i've watched a few episodes and liked steven universe, too.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Anything Scooby-Doo.

Rampaige7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Favorite show hands down would have to be Avatar: The Last Airbender just everything about it the music, the story, the settings in each episode and the characters it was amazing to tune in every week to watch.

Zorian kazinski

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I only chose cn because they have pokemon. It’s tough to choose between those two

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well the first kids channel I love was space toons .... Then I got introduced with CN. Now believe me I am a die heart TOM fan 🐈
"Beware of the Earth of TOM"

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Simpsons! I've been watching them ever since I was a toddler, and even if it's not my favorite anymore, it is the dearest to me