What's your favorite game? (Pc/Mobile/Console etc)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,687 happy users since 2014.
Register

Favorite console?

• Total voters

Kelek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Witcher 3 definitely! Finished it 2 times, I'll finish it for the third time tomorrow and I'm still not tired of it!

liquid hazard

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
with my lack of gadgets i say mobile, though i would've gone for pc if i own a working one

Merrt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Crussader kings. 2 can"t wait for the third game in the series

Nenfind

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Nothing in the world of games gave me more emotions than a good old Dark Souls. First walkthrough of each game from serie is just something.

Anastasia Jay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
my 1st choice is God of War,the second one is Rockband Unplugged and last one actually a girly mobile game cuz i just love fashion so much - Fashion Fantasy
BeFunky-collage 2.jpg

Karim22

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you really think that Temple run is one of the best game which we like to play all the time
I Like this game i play with my friends..

Attachments

coby

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My case is a little peculiar in terms of tastes my game worship is castlevania SOTN of ps1

SilverOrochi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
A bit weeb here but Dragonball FighterZ is my favourite, nonetheless, Warcraft 3 still holds a special place in my heart. *Looking at you WC3: Reforged*
Post automatically merged:

Btw, no one at all prefer the Xbox?

WerwolfaA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love RPG +_+
But I could choose one most favourite - Mass Effect trilogy *.* Also really like Dragon Age (Origin and Dragon Age 2), and, of course, The Witcher series.
Now, when I think about it, I want to name more games in different genres... I think you could say that I love video games in general xP

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
all time fave is the entire kingdom hearts series.
I second this! But, I also really love The Sims. I've been there since the beginning, and I can't believe they're celebrating 20 YEARS!