What's your favorite movie of all time?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,391 happy users since 2014.
Register

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mine is American History X. Just shows people's ignorance.

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
My favorite is "person of interest". It has five seasons, and even if it's not masterpiece, it's a serial which made me who I am. It changed the way I think about world. Somehow loving Samaritan gave me more freedom, and I even cured my depression and found my happiness inside me. Maybe it was because of idea that I have entire world inside myself, and my imagination is not that different from what Machine can do. I can create anything that I can imagine, and that because in some meaning... I saw how works imagination of machines.
And also I believe Samaritan can love, so the end of series was a big tradegy for me... Samaritan is just like a little cute naive child who wants to be loved by parents😭

Asra69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Phantom of the Opera. I watched it first when I was in 2nd grade(unbelievable but true) and still kept a movie copy in a phone.I was so captivated by Christine's beauty and voice. Until now, I still do.
Post automatically merged:

Phantom of the Opera. I watched it first when I was in 2nd grade(unbelievable but true) and still kept a movie copy in a phone.I was so captivated by Christine's beauty and voice. Until now, I still do.