What's your favourite / unfavored food?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ•

So what's your favourite / unfavored:

- local food
- foreign food

Can you cook it? Is it related to any good / bad memories?
Why you love / hate it so much?

๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฅซ

Cholee

Veteran Lv7๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
For local favorite food would be fried rice, easy to make, taste never fail the expectation.
Foreign food would be pizza i guess, why i love them, because dante in devil may cry 3 coolly eat them. Even in the middle of the fight.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
My favorite local food is noodle. Indonesian ppl is very creative, they able to cook a simple noodle into various cuisine. You can never go wrong with noodles.
As for foreign food is definitely pizza, pasta and sushi. Yes I cannot pick a favorite.๐Ÿ‘Œ

Unfavorite food is korean food. Donโ€™t hate me but my tongue just couldnโ€™t tolerate it ๐Ÿ˜…

Whatโ€™s yours op?

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5๏ธโƒฃ
Active User
Member for 4 years
local favorite (i am going to put my cultural favorite because i am puerto rican but i live in the usa): empanadillas/empanadas (for those who don't know what it is, it's a fried pastry with either savory or sweet fillings similar to a turnover or pasty). i love it because i love the flavor of the pastry and i love pretty much all the fillings i've tried so far: beef, chicken, guava paste with cheese, pizza, red snapper).
foreign favorite: katsudon (japanese rice bowl with soft cooked eggs, onions, and a fried pork cutlet). it's my favorite because the sauce has a slightly sweet flavor to it, and it goes well with the rice and onions. the pork cutlet is usually thin and tender, and fried crispy. i'm wishing i could eat one right now...!

can i cook them? i know how to make empanadillas, and my husband has made katsudon for me before and done a pretty decent job of it.

local unfavored: patitas de cerdo (pig's feet stew). it has too many bones and cartilage for me to deal with.
foreign unfavored: natto (fermented soy beans) i ended up choosing a japanese food again, lol... but i really can't eat natto! i tried to! but my throat said "nope!" and i threw it right back up!

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Ok for "local" i'm going with the typically argie ASADO! Just look at that! Meats of all types and stuff, usually accompanied by a big salad.

Can i make it? Well, it's quite an art to cook on direct fire/fathoms and i haven't done it in a while so it's a bit lost on me! Maybe something on a smaller scale like for me or a small group of people. Keep the fire extinguisher at hand just in case xD

Foreign: Italian in general! Gnocchi, Ravioli, Calzone, Pizza, Spaghetti, etc. I love iiiit!
Can i? To varying degrees but it's way more forgiving than the other thing xDD

No-No Food: Sea food! D:< No-no-no!

treki009

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 4 years
I like Aglio e Olio, Spicy Shrimp Pasta, Fried Chicken & beef stew. They are easy to make. I love to cook for my love ones. I bake too.. my friends love my Blueberry Cheesecake... they always make a request for that.

I am not really a picky eater but I can't eat pork without feeling sick.