What's Your Music Genre, Album, Song or Soundtrack for 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This start of another New Year: 2019 what Music Genre/s, Soundtrack of your life, Album, that will best describe you, your attitude or outlook in/or your life? Mine?

1. Joe Pizzulo - Artist, Adult Contemporary
2. David Gates and Bread - Artist, Soft Rock
3. Dj Dieselboy - Artist, Drum N' Bass, all of his Albums
4. Berner - Hip Hop, All of his new and previous releases except the Old albums
5. Wiz Khalifa - We know who he is
6. Dark Funeral - Black Metal, All album releases
7. Devourment - Brutal Death Metal
8. Deicide - Homage for Satan (Song)
9. Black Sabbath - Stoner Rock Baby!
10. Venom - Old and New Songs and Albums (NWOBHM) haha! 😈
11. Notorious B.I.G. - Inspired by the Big Boss Man's Lyrical Wizardry! (New School HH, Eat this! 😂).

Its typically a mix, dont know why but usually these songs, genres, albums really make my day whenever I feel low, sad, angry and blue.

Whats yours? Share, Discuss? 🤘

Belinda333

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like old punk music and hip-hop. Heavy rock music. Also being a tattoo artist, I know a lot of guys that play in local bands. And my 19 y old brother is teaching me about 21 pilots,which are getting popular over here. I can appreciate all music as long as it moves me or inspires me.

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This month, after heavily listening to a lot of Bass and Hip Hop, switched up to the Blues Genre and I mean a lot of it. Sharing with you guys one of my favorites (Though this is more of the new school artist, typically Blues is more of 60's to 70's stuff) which it claims its explosion to Patrons, this is more of the late century Blues.

Screenshot_2019-02-05-00-36-10-984_deezer.android.app.png

Not all might appreciate this Genre but not judging anyone (not a racist and please dont be) not my cup of tea, Music is very important to me and in my life, I express my feelings and emotions through it, cry with it, laugh with it, get angry with it, no B*. I dont write songs but a self righteous drummer/percussionist in my past and up to now of course. Plain and simple but for me this is my kinda cup of coffee now and perks up my day! Just sitting there with my device with loads of Modded games and apps and a subscription to Deezer, with my trusty esspresso and Marlboro Reds (dont smoke if your not smoking, leave it that way believe me), listening to this Beast of a musician! Boom! Made my day! Track # 1: Me, My Guitar, and the Blues (recommend this)! 🤘 Wow! fully charged up Man! 🤘👊🕶 Peace out! with this genre, feel so rugged, strong and with that underground low profile Angst! felt reborn!

Bacovabrat

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Madz I actually really loved that song Im a big fan of blues. One band I love is a local from my home state because they have a really good blues/rock feel to them
I listen to a bit of almost ever Genre of music from Classical and Celtic to Heavy Metal and Rap :D

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Kerli is back with some new gems (and a new album "Shadow Works" which gets released February 22nd) - and I am SOOOOO excited and hype. This girl right here.....man I love her + her music.

And of course (some of) the classics:

Hands down my fave artist. Music that you can groove to + speaks to the soul.

<3 <3 <3

CoffeeKnight

Coffee Medic
Member for 6 years
I see that you like Kerli, she's from Estonia, like me, yay ;p
Post automatically merged:

I'm into metal myself

hymnealavie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I honestly have no idea how to describe the kind of music I'm into right now but my 2019 anthem is Photomaton by Jabberwocky (a song from 2001 but oh well)

Other favorites include:

The Leftovers - Aaron
The Keys - Talisco
Cream on Chrome - Ratatat

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My 2019 soundtrack actually song from 80s. I don’t know why but the disco beats is really ear catching (or maybe I just have old soul). And Caramelldansen too. Saw a tiktok vids of this song and it has been stuck on my head.

AmeliaR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi,
My favorite music genres this year and every year : pop and hip-hop. favorite artists this year: Mabel and Alice Chater.

speed test vidmate 123movies

Last edited:

charlotte3311

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mine would be:
1. Doja Cat - Candy
2. SZA - 20 Something
3. Snoh Aalegra - Time
4. NCT 127 - Simon Says
5. Selena Gomez - Rare