What's your opinion on : Gender Equality and Feminism?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,378 happy users since 2014.
Register

emanrahim314

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmm that a good topic right here.
You see, I always thought im a feminist because I always seek equality between the genders but honsetly right now i hate this word because of some "feminists" who just seek recognition fooling young, naive girls into thinking that they should be treated as goddese and men should be their slaves!!
They really don't understand what equality or feminism mean
Seriously, you should be judge or treated specially because of gender/sexuality/nationality etc.
We all humans!
We all should have the same rights and the same duties
We all deserve to be treated and judged by our actions, not by something we CAN NOT control!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's correct and I completely agree.. thanks for letting us know your opinion without offending anyone 💜
Hmm that a good topic right here.
You see, I always thought im a feminist because I always seek equality between the genders but honsetly right now i hate this word because of some "feminists" who just seek recognition fooling young, naive girls into thinking that they should be treated as goddese and men should be their slaves!!
They really don't understand what equality or feminism mean
Seriously, you should be judge or treated specially because of gender/sexuality/nationality etc.
We all humans!
We all should have the same rights and the same duties
We all deserve to be treated and judged by our actions, not by something we CAN NOT control!!

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
In my case, I'm egalitarian. I care deeply about equality, but the feminism I see doesn't seem to be that. It seems more about putting women above men and I even see feminists who actively hate any male. So, my opinion of feminism leans toward the negative. In my country, I don't feel there's much to do to make the sexes any more equal, but I can think of a few things. Abortion is a woman's choice and nobody should be trying to tell them that they can't. There can be problems with women being taken seriously in the workforce. Especially, in certain occupations. On the male side of things, there's more obvious issues. Men aren't taken as seriously when sexually assaulted. There aren't really many places a man can go to escape domestic abuse and that's not taken very seriously either. A man is more likely to lose custody of his children to the mother, even if he's objectively the better parent. There's some serious work to do for male equality actually. :unsure:

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
In my case, I'm egalitarian. I care deeply about equality, but the feminism I see doesn't seem to be that. It seems more about putting women above men and I even see feminists who actively hate any male. So, my opinion of feminism leans toward the negative. In my country, I don't feel there's much to do to make the sexes any more equal, but I can think of a few things. Abortion is a woman's choice and nobody should be trying to tell them that they can't. There can be problems with women being taken seriously in the workforce. Especially, in certain occupations. On the male side of things, there's more obvious issues. Men aren't taken as seriously when sexually assaulted. There aren't really many places a man can go to escape domestic abuse and that's not taken very seriously either. A man is more likely to lose custody of his children to the mother, even if he's objectively the better parent. There's some serious work to do for male equality actually. :unsure:
I can confirm that i like you :D nicely done!