Whats your pet/s name??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,105 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone I just thought I would post a thread for once and I decided to do this cuz I love pets not snakes though and spiders they make me like get a crawling on me everytime I see them but feel free to post all of your pets :) so hey oh show me all your pets and I'll try post now after I've wrote this post which is now :)

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
3 cats:

Panda. Self explanatory. Black and white fur.

Fluffly. Also self explanatory. Her gray white stripe fur are rather fluffly.

Last one. A bengal cat. She responds when I meowed her... so I called her meowie, lol.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Last one. A bengal cat. She responds when I meowed her... so I called her meowie, lol.
You just reminded me I used to have a cat that I couldn't think of a name for, so I called her Anonymous...Mouse for short. A cat named mouse. :lol: Thanks for bringing back that memory. =)

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
What a cute name ^^ I wanted to name one of my cat Maki...Udon are great too ;)
Ahaha yeah thank chuuu^^ I wanted to name him Mochi but it sounds kinda girly doesn't it?! And well Sushi was the easiest and cutest name out there but my friends still mock me, telling me that he doesn't look like Raw fish at all 😂😂😂

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi..such i nice thread..i love animals. I have 7 dogs and one monkey. Dog name are:
1.Noes
2.Biga
3.Tessa
4.Tim
5.Betsy
6Bella
7.Lucky and the name of my baby monkey is Tito

Update: I now have a bunny. She is so cute. I have her now 11 months. Got het when she was a baby. 25 of Dec is het birthday. Her name is Fluffy

Attachments

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years

Haha That is so true. We are Greek and when we were little we gave our pets full names, not just a single name. For example we had a kitten named "Dembella Argiroula Kitmarides Pareskevopoulous," which were just names of all of our favorite book characters. We felt like being American-born Greeks, all of our pets had to have these really big epic names full of history and heritage. We called her Kit for short after we wised up and realized that such a long name was impractical for a cat. If I tried to use that as my security answer, my answer may be so secure that I lock myself out.