What's your phone background/lockscreen?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,837 happy users since 2014.
Register

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Hi awesome people! 😁
As some one who always loves to change my tab's background picture i'm always on the look out for new cool pictures.
So i thought i'd start this where we can share our current backgrounds and maybe others will find new awesome pictures to love in addition to having fun, so please take a screenshot/or directly upload the pic and share with us, and i'll start.

My current bg (excuse the huge screenshot, i use a tab sooooo 😅😂)
Screenshot_20180809-123126.png

Aaand my lockscreen
d4222c60dd2de140c9c5c39ecf12bb69.jpg

Last edited:

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Sorry to disappoint you Moonbeam, I'm pretty boring and use the one picture for my home, lock and keyboard. Lol.
Screenshot_20180809-190801.png

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
wow all you guys have very artistic tastes :D compared to you guys mine are very simple here you can see for your selves

Screenshot_2018-08-09-18-36-45-37.png
This is my homescreen :D
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot_2018-08-09-18-37-35-69.jpg
and this is my lockscreen wallpaper

Last edited:

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cool,is there any background s / lockscreens that you could recommend

RoadWarriors_original.jpg

There's mine 4 old legends from WWE and WWF

The ones with the red and black armour things is The Legion of Doom (Animal and Hawk)

And the other two you can probably figure out which is Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam there the ones in the shirts and them two are hall of famers Rey Mysterio returned to royal rumble this year.........

And idk why I just practically told you all that I was just too excited to tell you :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Cool,is there any background s / lockscreens that you could recommend

View attachment 4696

There's mine 4 old legends from WWE and WWF

The ones with the red and black armour things is The Legion of Doom (Animal and Hawk)

And the other two you can probably figure out which is Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam there the ones in the shirts and them two are hall of famers Rey Mysterio returned to royal rumble this year.........

And idk why I just practically told you all that I was just too excited to tell you :)
This is amazing! 😁 and i'm glad you told us all of that, i like getting to know new people 😆

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@CozPatch Your background is really cool buddy :D
@Moonblink thanks for the compliment I liked your backgrounds too they have that artistic touch that my wallpapers don't have :D
@amodernmyth it's nice to see another fellow dark knight fan around here :D you have got a very good choice too :D I would say its bold and beautiful
@Marshall I don't like wrestling that much to be honest but your backgrounds are certainly unique and show your passion for the sports so I think they are great :D

rsz_screenshot_2018-08-10-18-18-46-31.jpg
hey guys this is my latest background screen do tell me how you like this one :D

Last edited:

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
@CozPatch
@Marshall I don't like wrestling that much to be honest but your backgrounds are certainly unique and show your passion for the sports so I think they are great :D

hey guys this is my latest background screen do tell me how you like this one :D
Thank you and your latest background is a beautiful view