What's your rig?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,655 happy users since 2014.
Register

tangmichael

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hello to everyone!

There’s a reason why each of you have decided to join this forum. Whether is to look around for a mod APK or just to socialize with the community. And each of you are an enthusiasm for a specific thing. But if for one thing, I could presume that each of you have minimum access to technology, which have driven you here.

I initially joined this forum in quest of an Android game. But it didn’t take long to lose interest for it. And before could get myself involved in this community, I was a gamer. Not a hardcore one, but big enough to invest my money in gaming technology. Since I was a kid, my dream was to own a gaming rig. As I grew, I planned a lot and saved enough money to build my computer.

Here it is. Up to these days, it can still compete with others, but it’s not a beast compared to today’s market.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: Z97X-UD3H-BK

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Monitor Model: BenQ XL2411Z

Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600

Headphone: SteelSeries H Wireless

SSD: INTEL SSDSC2BP240G4

SSHD: Seagate Hybrid Drive ST2000DX001 2TB

Here's an old snapshot.

IMG_2917.JPG

Of course, not everyone uses their computer for gaming. We have filmmaker, music producer, amateur gamer, webmaster and more in this community; but you don’t have to be none of them. All you have to do is be yourself!

As a broke kid, I understand that not everyone has the necessary funds to build or own a computer; especially when taking in consideration that this community is international. So tell me:
  • What is your current built or if you don’t have, what would be your dream built?
  • And what do you mostly do with it?
I’m so interested to know how the world lives. Knowing what you have will help me picturing this community’s potential limit and the interest of each of you. Sometimes I think it’s fun to use empirical method to gather information.

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have a cheap windows 8 with built weak graphic card, i7 gen but just enough to run 3 nox emulators.