💬 Review Whats Your Story ™ ft Riverdale S-MOD v1.14.6.apk

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,419 happy users since 2014.
Register

Emily235

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Whats Your Story ™ ft Riverdale S-MOD v1.14.6.apk

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): MOD APK - What's Your Story?™ v1.14.6 - Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Tickets & more (updated)

Whats Your Story is an interactive story game. You can choose how your character looks and what your character does. They give you choices and you choose one of them.

Review:
This is a really good interactive story game, but there are not so many stories. I don't know how is in the newer versions because I don't play it anymore and the last version I played is v1.14.6. I stopped playing because, I was first playing without logging in in my account, and then when I logged in everything got messed up in the story I was playing then. So it made me mad and I stopped playing it. LOL. It's a good game, though. Really good. I like how they have those things where you can personality of your character (I forgot how that thing is called). Also I really liked the story with witches (I forgot how it's called but I think that it's something like "Enchanted" or something like that). Also the Scream was really good, but I didn't finish it because I stopped playing the game because of that problem I stated before... As for the MOD, it worked great. I always get mad at interactive story games when they ask for diamonds. I hate when I can't choose whatever I want because I don't have diamonds. That isn't a interactive story game anymore. Like literally, they are just putting those diamond choices (which are often the best choices, but sometimes they're not, sometimes they are better choices are free, it really depends on you and what do you want) so we have to buy them. But, thanks to Sbenny and all other people that are making these wonderful MODS on this website, we have free choices and we don't need to be mad anymore and can play the game without wasting our real money.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, I would totally recommend it to other users. It's a really good game. But just don't make a mistake that I did. Don't start playing a story before you log in to your account (you can only log in through Facebook, I think) if you would want to log in to your account later. First log in into your account and then start a story, or just finish a story before logging in into your account.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐