Mod apk What's Your Story?™ v1.19.22 - New Unlimited Gems Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,449 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

What's Your Story?™ v1.19.22

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 593 times

• Don’t just watch it – Live It! If you’ve ever wanted to be in your favorite TV show or movie, then What’s Your Story is for YOU! Every choice you make takes the story in a new direction.

Features of What’s Your Story? for Android:

• Choose your path: Encounter Special Choices to discover who you are. One choice can change everything!
    • Choose who you are: Be yourself and create your avatar for every story! Unlock new outfits and accessories as you go.
    • Choose who you love: Express yourself and who you love in What’s Your Story!

Play BEVERLY HILLS 90210: As the new transfer student at West Bev High, you're already making a splash with the in-crowd: Kelly, Brenda, Dylan, Steve, Brandon and the gang. But the drama's in full swing when a mysterious troublemaker starts posting vicious rumors about your new friends on the school bulletin board. Download now the MOD APK of What’s Your Story? for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems (read notes below)
    Free Platinum Pack (read notes below)

Notes
    : Click the + next to the Gems amount at the top-right of the screen and try to buy some gems. The SB Patcher window will appear and you'll get them for free. You can't unlock Story Club. Also, I'm unsure about Tickets. If you open the game for the first time and click to buy tickets, it lets you buy 5 tickets, unsure about how to get more, I guess with Gems you can.

FAQs:
    A:
    HOW DO I CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK? IT GIVES ME ERRORS!
    Q: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! 🙂 This way you can also link your game progresses to Facebook in order to not lose them when installing a MOD APK.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludia.story

Aurora Heart

The Sakura ?
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
App works perfectly if you follow the How to Install. I cannot stress enough to follow the below info. Mod works perfect and was able to purchase gems as well as the Platinum package.
Thank you always Sbenny 🙃🌸

Follow this to install properly ✔ ⬇

🌸🌸🌸🌸

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can't install the APK. The download name says .apks instead of .APK but it still doesn't work when I rename it
You should read the installation instructions then.

LaeLita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I found out how to get more tickets
MUST BE WITHIN THE 24 hours of the first offer thing
buy it on your hacked android with the sb and stuff the reconnect to an alt android or iOS or emulator the reconnect on hacked app buy it again by tapping the ticket the first time offer should pop up again just repeat reconnecting each device till have the tickets you want! I’ll update with proof!
@Sbenny

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@LaeLita I thank you for sharing your tricks. I read the same post on the older version of my release as well, and I thank you twice, but I didn't quite understand what you mean when you say "buy it". Do you mean the one-time offer to buy tickets as In-App Purchase? If so, does it mean you're prompted to buy it again and again simply by linking the game with your account on another device? Or could it be done on the same device? If we can explain a clearer step by step guide on how to do this, I could add a note fo it in the first post or, alternatively, you could post like a video-guide or a detailed guide here: Tricks, Guides & Injections

Thanks again!

wintcr

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you so much for the update! it works wonderfully!

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly with the split installer. Thank you Sbenny.

Colorink

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
@LaeLita I thank you for sharing your tricks. I read the same post on the older version of my release as well, and I thank you twice, but I didn't quite understand what you mean when you say "buy it". Do you mean the one-time offer to buy tickets as In-App Purchase? If so, does it mean you're prompted to buy it again and again simply by linking the game with your account on another device? Or could it be done on the same device? If we can explain a clearer step by step guide on how to do this, I could add a note fo it in the first post or, alternatively, you could post like a video-guide or a detailed guide here: Tricks, Guides & Injections

Thanks again!
I think LaeLita meant that if you close and reopen the app you can keep getting the 'first time offer' of 5 tickets repeatedly and stack up tickets that way. It might only last 24 hours, I'm not sure yet since I only just bought the mod.

evawithadam

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you! Everything works fine for now!

It can be an update version where it jumps the ads after you finish an episode? The problem is that this ads make you open the google play and when you come back to the game it has to charge again :rolleyes:

Either way, thank you 💞

Big777

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Work like a Charm. Thanks Dear Senior
:dinodance:

Status
Not open for further replies.