💬 Review What's Your Story?™

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

evawithadam

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: What's Your Story?™

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - What's Your Story?™ v1.19.22 - New Unlimited Gems Hack (updated)

If you’ve ever wanted to be in your favorite TV show or movie, then What’s Your Story is for YOU! Every choice you make takes the story in a new direction. What’s Your Story? Play now to find out!

Review:
So, here we go!

I've always been a fan for interative stories games and of course I really wanted to try this app in specific because contains well knows titles like Charmed, Riverdale and Project Runway.

Thanks to the user who provided this mod apk, now i can review the app:

Let's start with the good things; This new side in the game called Lovelink is a really good idea and I bet you that it can make a whole new app only on this. The idea is fantastic! Just going through a simulation of Tinder where you can find plenty of different characters, you can find whatever you want from a seemingly tame gamer to a vampire that search you to revenge on your family tree. There's a non-binary option which I appreciate, and yes you can choose girls and they have different types and personalities which again I appreciate because sometimes they just give you one personality and thats it.

The problem with Lovelink is that there a high probabillity that this pseudo tinder freeze and doesn't let you choose more that two options. I've searched the forum of this app to see if there was my problem or was general, and yes, there's definitely problems... some of them being completely broken, and the character stop texting you and the option of swipe left or right is unavalible because there is not more people to swipe!

(Lovelink is connected to real time so you have you wait the next day to have answers).

About the actual stories in the app: They are not good. Bad writing. Bad ccharacter development.

It's great to pass the time and have a laugh but before you get attached to the character (if that ever happen) the story finish and thats it...
Some stories have seasons and let me tell you, It doesn't matter! There is no reason to sort this stories into season if nothing will change or the story didn't develop a bit.

I recommend to play the well-known titles, because it seems like they put more effort in this stories than the rest.

The mod apk works spectacularly, a video-review in coming!

Thank you!

Would you recommend this to other users? Don't expect masterpieces of stories just have a good time 🤷‍

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

Cibic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
They got nice stories on this game .. it ended up crashing all the time for me though but id definitely recommend 👍

Ozpachi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice thread (y)

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
It's got some nice stories..but it gets boring quickly..