What's your talent that you're very proud of?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,144 happy users since 2014.
Register

Korttis

??????? ??????? ??????????
Member for 5 years
im not really good at singing and dancing but some people say i really have a great humor. also i guess im good at filming and editing (if you consider it a talent). what about you?

WRSony

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I think some of my talents are writing, my way with words and confidence(I don't know if I should consider this a talent, too, lol.)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Storytelling in character is my talent. I have spent alot of time working with kids and have kind of mastered certain voices for different characters I act as while telling the stories. :) I also make my own costumes.:D

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years

pinkmela

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am a bit good in singing and I also like drawing too! I started digital art for like, months ago? Any tips or constructive criticisms about my piece?

Attachments

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm skilled at learning languages and finding links between those of the same linguistic family, so I end up learning them faster than average (f.e, I learned dutch rather fast because I had already studied german) It's something people have praised me for ever since I was a kid, and I've always been self taught

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I am a bit good in singing and I also like drawing too! I started digital art for like, months ago? Any tips or constructive criticisms about my piece?
it looks good, but if you want to add some depth maybe experiment with shading/lighting.

also, with digital art, it tends to come down to what brushes you use, so i highly recommend finding some diverse brush packs for whatever software you use :)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Im great at Diy stuff like jewellery making , building model ships , doll houses . Im also great at research ( lol boring I know ) Lots of people say I dance well , Hiphop , Freestyle , and a bit of popping ( only when Im not in hermit mode , otherwise I dance like a lunatic in my house 😂)

My best talent how ever is pretending Im not home , black curtains always drawn , tend to help maintain that

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I am a regular everyday normal guy . I don't think I have any specific skill that I can proud . Umm... I don't know it's a skill or not but I am a fast learner 😅😅😅

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Well I am a regular everyday normal guy . I don't think I have any specific skill that I can proud . Umm... I don't know it's a skill or not but I am a fast learner 😅😅😅
Your special skill is ...
ANNOYING PEOPLE ! 😁😂 there you have it now

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
My best talent how ever is pretending Im not home , black curtains always drawn , tend to help maintain that
oh i guess i have this talent, too! once, someone knocked on the door and i answered it because i was expecting a package (the only thing that makes me care to answer the door!) and an old man was standing there all confused, like "oh i didn't think anyone lived here..." like i know my yard's a mess, but it's not that bad! :ROFLMAO:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
oh i guess i have this talent, too! once, someone knocked on the door and i answered it because i was expecting a package (the only thing that makes me care to answer the door!) and an old man was standing there all confused, like "oh i didn't think anyone lived here..." like i know my yard's a mess, but it's not that bad! :ROFLMAO:

When Im able to finally buy a home of my own , Im going to put fake tombstones in front 😂 and have vines growing over the house lol that way nobody would even dare to come around unannounced from my family

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
When Im able to finally buy a home of my own , Im going to put fake tombstones in front 😂 and have vines growing over the house lol that way nobody would even dare to come around unannounced from my family
nice! i have some halloween decorations that say up all year, they're flamingos but they're black with little bones. i'm hoping to put up more spooky aesthetic decor that stays up year round!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
nice! i have some halloween decorations that say up all year, they're flamingos but they're black with little bones. i'm hoping to put up more spooky aesthetic decor that stays up year round!
Hehehe I dare say that could also work as a security system , having that kinda decor all year round !
Lol maybe a nice fog machine with a timer and some really overgrown foliage might do the trick too 😂 oh oh and gargoyles ! The scary looking ones

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hehehe I dare say that could also work as a security system , having that kinda decor all year round !
Lol maybe a nice fog machine with a timer and some really overgrown foliage might do the trick too 😂 oh oh and gargoyles ! The scary looking ones
And yeah Install a proximity camera and when someone pass by your house it you trigger a sound system that makes sounds like cracking or like someone walking in a very old wooden floor or sometime sounds like opening a very old wooden door 😂