NSFW/18+ eBook When I'm Gone(Rosemary Beach #10)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Name of this eBook: When I'm Gone(Rosemary Beach #10)

eBook Description:
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines comes the next new adult novel in the Rosemary Beach series, in which we meet Mase, a Texas heartthrob first introduced in Take a Chance who comes to Rosemary Beach to stir things up.

I had an urge to fix all her problems. Which was stupid. She was doing fine without me. But something about those big eyes…

Mase Colt-Manning has always preferred his humble life as a Texas rancher to his birthright as the son of a legendary rock star. In fact, he rarely visits his father’s rarefied world in Rosemary Beach, especially if it means bunking at his vile half-sister Nan’s house—until one visit leads to a chance encounter with a young, gorgeous house maid who awakens him with her off-key but spirited imitation of a country music star…

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.