Mod apk When The Night Comes 10.0 Final Chapter (Android Port)(Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,994 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXNinjaXx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the update and the @!

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hey guys well game is awesome and ending is so beautiful but when i try to open gallery it show error andvthere is one problem in background when i talk to ome i m sending you pic if you fix it that would be great.
to be honest all the problem i see was error made by the dev because of the image res not matching android and the script not fully reviewed but i'll try to fix it when i am not busy meanwhile you can always click ignore and proceed since it wont broke the game that much.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I have posted the new version with gallery fix and the aibek redefined. this problem actually been there since last 2 update and i have fixed it 2 times before so i thought this time the dev probably already fixed it but i guess not. i fixed it again myself so it should be fine. please do tell me if there's more error.

Also i notice there's a bug where you have paid but the thread asked you to pay again. Some of you seems to think it was intentional since you made no complaint but do please trust me its not, After i seen the double pay in transaction i immediately have asked SBenny to return your sbcash that i received from some of you that have paid double, I am really sorry for the inconvenience ^^. For other that haven't experienced it yet pease do tell me if you experienced it. i will give the game via pm so you will not have to pay double. I will once more tag you all, please do tell me if its bother so i wont tag you anymore.

TAG:
@XmoonchildX @RingAqui07 @AnastaciaLovely @Overlordhacked @LHR @Anasutashia @ohyeahmrkrabz @kimysasaki @AK2254 @Shukur @Gdlize @Nssk @Wardstone @Jlo @Sugi @jakensky21 @Nocat @sawright @Kingmichales @cynsaur @Panda21 @CaliGirl4U @sabsgibs @Brea @Teehjayy @porksoda545 @Sondosbae @nur24syafie @Cici244 @IIfluffykookie @Amanda Maiato @BlueMist @MainCharacter @xXNinjaXx @Jenna @Adepis @Schiro @Azure11 @Junguww @Raawr @althetomunist @juli509 @Taiana @Demi The Savage @Avalaundry @AlexBePositive @Kaylo342 @Karne @ShTh1 @YvonneH @CetauriB @Inkfox @kingczandrea @Panthaleia @atlas @Express7976 @doggo11 @nitefury @Maddox3x @Saineka @Verified Human @Ximeen @KellyE @Venusb @Scotlass @Owldy @iqah @AlexIsMagical @JuVieito @Tigerparihar

XmoonchildX

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi I've encountered an error in the gallery, so like the gallery opens just fine but when I try to view each character's pictures I get an error, only the inventory images work.
Screenshot_2019-11-04-01-21-08.png
Screenshot_2019-11-04-01-21-30.png
Screenshot_2019-11-04-01-21-52.png

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Hi I've encountered an error in the gallery, so like the gallery opens just fine but when I try to view each character's pictures I get an error, only the inventory images work.View attachment 41921View attachment 41922View attachment 41923
Its fixed already in the third update, have you downloaded the new version yet?
But i will try testing it again
okay found the problem, its because the one that the game searching for is png but the one inside the game resource folder is jpg. I'll try to fix it by tomorrow

XmoonchildX

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its fixed already in the third update, have you downloaded the new version yet?
But i will try testing it again
okay found the problem, its because the one that the game searching for is png but the one inside the game resource folder is jpg. I'll try to fix it by tomorrow
Ok thanks a lot 😊

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Ok thanks a lot 😊
It's suppose to be fixed now i am currently testing it
Post automatically merged:

FIXED and i use the normal gui too so sorry if the text is small in game.

Last edited:

nur24syafie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much! App is working perfectly, despite lagging a bit, though I think it may be just my phone's problem

Last edited:

kingczandrea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Fantastic game and mod! Thank you!

kingczandrea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Fantastic game and mod! Thank you!