Mod apk When The Night Comes 10.0 Final Chapter (Android Port)(Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
When The Night Comes 10.0 Final Chapter (Android Port)

Name of the game: When The Night Comes

Version: v10.0 Final Chapter

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
When The Night Comes
is a queer, narrative-driven, supernatural visual novel.

You are a renowned Hunter, a demon slayer who has been been called to the quiet town of Lunaris to assist the local Enforcers with an investigation into a series of unsettling and unexplained supernatural murders.

Immerse yourself in the world of witches, vampires, demons and lycans as you slowly unravel the dark mystery that lies deep within the roots of the town.

The question is, are the creatures of the night the ones you should really be afraid of?

You might even fall in forbidden love along the way.

Features:
  • 6 individual romance routes
  • 2 polyamourous romance routes
  • Player chooses their own pronouns
  • No gender-restrictive romances
  • 6 or more Unlockable CGs with every chapter
  • Hunter collectibles
  • A wide and varied range of dialogue options in every chapter that help you choose your path and mold the story depending on what choices you make
  • Your choices matter from the start! Choose wisely...

(Tested on VIVO V15 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and OPPO F11)
Final Chapter updated :)

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.Io Windows Version

YouTube Video:

• Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
    🔒 Hidden content
    You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Panthaleia

Novice Lv1️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Hot damn, that sounds amazing. Thank you!

EDIT: It's actually even better than I expected. Anyone who plays and enjoys Arcana: Mystic Romance should DEFINITELY pick this up, it's fantastic.

EDIT II: Having some trouble in the later chapters with Ren'py loading errors, mostly images missing. Some of them can be ignored past, but I have run into one in chapter 9 of August's route that straight up broke the game. Might go back through and pull the error logs, see if I can do anything for it.

Last edited:

althetomunist

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thankuu❤, the final Chapter is coming out on October 19th will u uploaded the port again? i'm dying to see the ending skshaksh
    Post automatically merged:

Thankuu❤, the final Chapter is coming out on October 19th will u uploaded the port again? i'm dying to see the ending skshaksh
    Nvm i didn't read ur desc xD thankuu again then

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Well guys i played your game everything is amazing story , character etc .But there error occur after chapter 5 can you guys solve this problem please i want play this game smoothly and one more thing my device is oppo cph 1717 maybe problem occur only in my device please solve it with your next update.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
    Member for 6 years
    Well guys i played your game everything is amazing story , character etc .But there error occur after chapter 5 can you guys solve this problem please i want play this game smoothly and one more thing my device is oppo cph 1717 maybe problem occur only in my device please solve it with your next update.
    Send conversation to me with the screenshot of the error and i will try to fix it :)
    Usually if the error has something to do with the scripting there should be an indication on which lines the error is

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Well i am sending you screenshot it occur in ch 8 and in ch9.Please solve it guys oh one more thing in previous i right ch 5 it written by mistake sorry for that.

Attachments

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
    Member for 6 years
    Well i am sending you screenshot it occur in ch 8 and in ch9.Please solve it guys oh one more thing in previous i right ch 5 it written by mistake sorry for that.
    EDIT:
    Hi!
    I added the new apk with compressed image an minor image fix for aibek day.
    I already checked all error you listed, please do test it ^^

Last edited: