Where can i learn to mod Android apps?

AnonVendetta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
EXP
I haven't been a member @ Sbenny very long, and I am already finding many of the games which I would love to play but can't (legally) afford. Thanks to this place, I have them now.

I have always been a pirate at heart, I would pay if I could, but I also hate greedy developers. I don't mind sticking it to them. And I have a firm belief that knowledge should be free. Too much in this world revolves around money.

I have alot of experience with computers in my 36 yrs of life, I've been using them since around 1994. That is when I found DOS and Windows 95.....love at first sight.

Android is my first mobile OS, I love it for its' moddability. It is 2nd nature to me.

I also study Linux, coding, creating websites, etc.

At this point in time I am a homeless man with a very powerful gaming laptop, a smartphone/tablet, Raspberry Pi, and my personal belongings, not much else. Besides trying to make a go of Internet marketing, I have a lot of time and not much to do with it. But I create personal projects to keep myself busy.

There are a lot of apps out there that I would love to use, but I have no knowl edge of reverse engineering, cracking, etc. But given my technical aptitude, I should have no problem learning either. I just don't know where to start.

Just need some suggestions, is all. Who knows, maybe I will end up releasing on Sbenny someday.

Thanks!

A

Ad Manager

ImanHackeR

☠ Dark Lord ☠
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
We have exclusive section for it. Look for "Android Modding University" section.

Jaybizol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Google any mobile device question with XDA after it. Best source, meaning most trusted and most user collection. With ultimate electronics know how. Only source I trust

Jaybizol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
With a rooted android, use Lucky Patcher for losing apps. Get it through Happy MOD app. Google it

silverfox05

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
As those before me mentioned, you can go ahead and check out our Android Modding University. It's actually the next Topic after this. :) I, myself, am trying to learn how to MOD, though I may not have extra equipment besides my phone. 😅

From what you tell us, I have a feeling you'll be part of the Elite Modding Squad or SBenny's team soon. :D

silverfox05

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
You can go ahead and check this post so that you'll know where to start. :D

Post automatically merged:

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.