Where can i learn to mod Android apps?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,250 happy users since 2014.
Register

AnonVendetta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I haven't been a member @ Sbenny very long, and I am already finding many of the games which I would love to play but can't (legally) afford. Thanks to this place, I have them now.

I have always been a pirate at heart, I would pay if I could, but I also hate greedy developers. I don't mind sticking it to them. And I have a firm belief that knowledge should be free. Too much in this world revolves around money.

I have alot of experience with computers in my 36 yrs of life, I've been using them since around 1994. That is when I found DOS and Windows 95.....love at first sight.

Android is my first mobile OS, I love it for its' moddability. It is 2nd nature to me.

I also study Linux, coding, creating websites, etc.

At this point in time I am a homeless man with a very powerful gaming laptop, a smartphone/tablet, Raspberry Pi, and my personal belongings, not much else. Besides trying to make a go of Internet marketing, I have a lot of time and not much to do with it. But I create personal projects to keep myself busy.

There are a lot of apps out there that I would love to use, but I have no knowl edge of reverse engineering, cracking, etc. But given my technical aptitude, I should have no problem learning either. I just don't know where to start.

Just need some suggestions, is all. Who knows, maybe I will end up releasing on Sbenny someday.

Thanks!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
We have exclusive section for it. Look for "Android Modding University" section.

Jaybizol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Google any mobile device question with XDA after it. Best source, meaning most trusted and most user collection. With ultimate electronics know how. Only source I trust

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
As those before me mentioned, you can go ahead and check out our Android Modding University. It's actually the next Topic after this. :) I, myself, am trying to learn how to MOD, though I may not have extra equipment besides my phone. 😅

From what you tell us, I have a feeling you'll be part of the Elite Modding Squad or SBenny's team soon. :D

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can go ahead and check this post so that you'll know where to start. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month