Where/what places would you like to see/want to revisit?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,862 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
My Answer:
Anywhere in Europe, really. I've always wanted to know what it would be like over there seeing as I kept needing to learn about it during my history classes. It would be interesting to see these places I've only known through textbook with my own two eyes.
(This is just an extra story relating)
I watched this one video where some person walked through the area where "The Spark" happened. They were going over the details of where each event took place and, eventually, where the Archduke got shot. I was surprised to see that there weren't that many people standing by there, although now that I think about it, such a place should not really be a tourist attraction seeing as it was the big push and one of the main causes for World War One.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I don't travel anymore, but I would like to go back to a monk mountain semi-near where I lives (I think?), it's feels weird saying it but stairs xD
I like climbing the stairs from bottom to top it's excited me somehow OwO

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't travel anymore, but I would like to go back to a monk mountain semi-near where I lives (I think?), it's feels weird saying it but stairs xD
I like climbing the stairs from bottom to top it's excited me somehow OwO
Sounds like a whole load of exercise more than anything, at least to me 😅 ... but you do you. If you like exercise, keep at it!

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I would like to visit one of the seashore cities here (namely Goa), when I visited it, I was really young, and anything outside the edges of my screen was boring to me, now that I look back, I was an idiot, honestly.
Want to visit them beaches again (mainly for watching crabs, I like them 🦀)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Sounds like a whole load of exercise more than anything, at least to me 😅 ... but you do you. If you like exercise, keep at it!
Maybe because it was also the first time I seen a wild animal up close, a monkey to be exact.
I was holding a fruit and he yoinked it right out of my hand xD
It was both cool and terrifying the way he slowly speed up as he coming towards me and then tarzan himself out of there :3

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I want to visit Switzerland someday

seiftis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Definitely Japan. I've been there 3 times over the past few years and definitely will go again and again there even till 50 times. It's such a special place to me.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
hmm nice to hear