Which camera phone is bettee IPHONE 11 OR GOOGLE PIXEL 4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,281 happy users since 2014.
Register

sir potato

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
There a lot people say both have good quality but there hot topic abt that , a lot user iphone and Android argument abt which is better, what abt yours??

Chillybilly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
No idea bro but I think samsung gives you best results of photos and videos and for selfies you should try oppo. iPhone doesn't give you good photos. Iny experience of using iphone Xs max. And I don't know about google as I never used that or got a chance to use one.

apollyn1013

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have not tried out iphone 11 or pixel 4 but I am currently using pixel 3. So thought I can give some feedback about Pixel 3. The camera is definitely the best phone camera I have ever used. It's not just about the camera itself but also the AI which enhances the photo quality/fixes the colour etc. It's specifically good at fetching lights: sunrise, sunset, sky, even moon and fireworks.

As far as I know from my friends, iPhone is not very good at the making photos, not bad, but not that good.

Oppo does make good photos, but not so good in other features.

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
@sir potato if you want real professional like camera then have a look on the latest Huawei devices as they have a in-built Leica camera, with these phones you don't even need a real camera.

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I have had an iPhone X and XR and if all we are talking about is photos I would like to say if you know how to use Live Photo’s and are educated in editing a photo you can take one phot set and it suddenly becomes an entire album of pictures with multiple filters and that alone makes it worth it.
1578681337054.png

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month